The Student Room Group

Do you look better naked or dressed?

I've realised that I get more attention from girls when I'm wearing less: I'm not talking about stripping completely. Girls have always seemed to give me compliments or say I look good when I'm on the beach just wearing shorts for example. The same goes for girlfriends... I'm not some bodybuilder. I'm not even that muscly. I'd describe myself as toned: got broad shoulders and that's about it.

Anyways, do you think you look better naked or dressed?

Some people look great naked but when they're clothed, look rather crap, either because their assets aren't shown or because they have a terrible dress sense. For some people, it's the opposite, which one are you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what the **** is this about....you got to much time on your hands
i think probably look better dressed, but then don't really like seeing myself with less on
I've been told my hair looks better when i'm naked... not sure how that works since there isn't more "revealed" but I took it as a compliment.
Reply 4
i think naked, because my muscles are more visible.hehehehe.
Reply 5
naked :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 6
My boobs look better naked I think they look bigger they don't look big enough in clothes but the rest of me is better clothed I reckon :wink:
Reply 7
I think there are good and bad points with both...
Reply 8
dressed in pink :p:
Reply 9
interesting poll
I have no clue :confused:
Naked.
I look tall, skinny and very big boobed in clothing, but naked I look slim and curvy and boobs that match my body.
fully dressed! or maybe in my bikini, but urg definitely not naked i hate my body! :eek:
Apparently I look better naked, but I have spots on chest that drive me nuts :frown:
Reply 14
I'm not quite sure. I'll let you guys decide.

Me naked

-Or-

Me not naked
Reply 15
Keep the clothes on!!!! Hide the saddlebags!!! Dont let them see the cellulite!!! ARGH!!!!
kingslaw
I'm not quite sure. I'll let you guys decide.

Me naked

-Or-

Me not naked

butt naked :wink:
i think i look better dressed but my bf thinks otherwise
I think a lot of girls think they look better clothed when they don't. They're just insecure.

As for me, I don't have a pretty face so if I get naked, I divert people's attention from my face to.... um...something else.
Reply 19
SamTheMan
I think a lot of girls think they look better clothed when they don't. They're just insecure.

As for me, I don't have a pretty face so if I get naked, I divert people's attention from my face to.... um...something else.

Your biceps? :rolleyes:

Latest