The Student Room Group

Boyfriend finds cosplay girls hot. Need advice

My boyfriend talks about he finds anime girls and attractive and how they have big tits and I said to him but they are not real so how can they be attractive and he said cos I imagine them as cosplay girls. Is this wrong of him to do or am I completely overreacting? Does anyone else’s partner do this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend talks about he finds anime girls and attractive and how they have big tits and I said to him but they are not real so how can they be attractive and he said cos I imagine them as cosplay girls. Is this wrong of him to do or am I completely overreacting? Does anyone else’s partner do this?

Well in my opinion, if he truly loves you, he shouldnt be looking at anyone's tits. It doesnt matter if its an anime, what matters the most is that hes loyal to you and that he shouldnt be looking at anything thats inappropriate, especially when you dont want him to :smile:
Sounds like hes dropping hints on what he wants you to dress up as rather than trying to make you jealous
Original post by goggleyed
Sounds like hes dropping hints on what he wants you to dress up as rather than trying to make you jealous

Agreed
Smh this why is why 2D girls are so much better than 3D.

He deserves better than you.
Find out if there is a character he particularly likes and at Christmas surprise him he’ll love you for it.
I look at all sorts of nasty 2D stuff- doesn't mean I love milady any less than I do, she's a fine gal after all. Likewise I sometimes gawk at the nonsensical cosplay out there, though I do admit that I find those obscene breasts on some of 'em a little bit... much. Anyhow, I wouldn't personally take it as a sign of disloyalty or whatever else- everyones eyes wander over those whimsical 2D babes out there sometimes, who can help it? A good Waifu is all a man needs in life, 2D, 3D or otherwise.
Original post by Anonymous
im sorry girl , i hate to admit it to u, but hes ******* he doesnt care about ur feelings at all
Dress up as Sailor Moon or something and turn up he’ll love it not only will he think it’s hot he’ll also know you listen he might be dropping hint’s so listen if you do that for him he’ll do something for you maybe dressing as a firemen or whatever you little fantasy is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending