The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SamTheMan
As for me, I don't have a pretty face so if I get naked, I divert people's attention from my face to.... um...something else.

Your restraining order?! :p:
kriztinae
butt naked :wink:

:eek:
i think all the guys should come round my house and let me decide :P
kingslaw
Your restraining order?! :p:

Not if the police doesn't get there first.

And vicky seems like a bit of a horny devil :eek:
Reply 24
dressed or in a bikini
bigluce
dressed or in a bikini

why better with the bikini than without? hmmm

and oh my god, you're from Harlow? You wouldn't happen to be... a chav! :eek:
Umm...
Well, im often told i could look good in a sack..
Ive got the model-esque figure so clothes tend to look good, but the artist in me appreciates the human form. :wink:
tomorrows_apple
Umm...
Well, im often told i could look good in a sack..
Ive got the model-esque figure so clothes tend to look good, but the artist in me appreciates the human form. :wink:

You could be good in a sack or good in THE sack? Maybe you need a bit of practice.
Reply 28
NDGAARONDI
:eek:

The girl has taste :wink:...

...bad taste :rolleyes:
Reply 29
if i'm honest, i look just as good clothed or un-clothed, i'm well known both for my fantastic figuar and also my brilliant dress sense lol i've been told i could pull off anything so i made a dress out of a binbag...and got away with it, with compliments haha actually i'm going to say i look better un-clothed, clothes don't always show my body off to its full potential haha
SamTheMan
You could be good in a sack or good in THE sack? Maybe you need a bit of practice.

heh heh...the former was the intended; at least i hope so, coming from the mouths of females.
*ehem* yeah alright tate..alright.. :ninja: i have hang-ups about being so tall and lanky, was just trying to find a positive... *skulks off*
SamTheMan

ROFL at the throught of STM in a sack :rofl:

As for me, I don't really know and with all honesty I don't give a toss. Probably in clothes though because I know how to wear good clothes, which can't be said about muscles... yet :smile:
Reply 32
screw appearance:smile: its all about the intellect, in my opinion...and about rock climbing:biggrin:
Reply 33
I don't think society is ready to accept a naked edders... yet. :frown:
Reply 34
tate
if i'm honest, i look just as good clothed or un-clothed, i'm well known both for my fantastic figuar and also my brilliant dress sense lol i've been told i could pull off anything so i made a dress out of a binbag...and got away with it, with compliments haha actually i'm going to say i look better un-clothed, clothes don't always show my body off to its full potential haha

Lets 'av a pic then, treacle.
kingslaw
The girl has taste :wink:...

...bad taste :rolleyes:

hey be nice!

i was :eek: :p:
Reply 36
I really don't know... I think of myself as looking better clothed, because I'm quite body conscious. So maybe I'm wrong and I look better without any clothes... but I feel better with them on, lol.
Reply 37
I think probably naked, or wearing less at least. I am really tall for a girl and I just look lanky in clothes. Revealing my erm, more curvy parts, seems to work better. Plus nudity is just damn cool (yes, in both senses of the word :rolleyes: ).

Cxx
Reply 38
I look better dressed! :biggrin: I've got a good fashion sense, told by many people, so i like to show off the clothes that i wear lol! :p:

HEAD BOY
Dressed definately!

Id feel so concious about my far from fabulous figure to be naked

Latest