The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Adarah
I really don't know... I think of myself as looking better clothed, because I'm quite body conscious. So maybe I'm wrong and I look better without any clothes... but I feel better with them on, lol.

Yeah, i totally agree, i dont mind being in a bikini or underwear, but i prefer that to a complete state of undress
Reply 41
spose it all depends on the situation really....
Reply 42
The mirror didn't respond.
Reply 43
this thread still going:eek:
lol. what a thread...er i'm gonna say dressed :wink:
Reply 45
haha weird thread :p:

Uhh..dressed I guess?

:confused:
Reply 46
dressed. if only because i have never in my life taken all my clothes off, stood in front of a mirror and assessed how good or bad i look. anyway, naked people look funny.
I'm not sure really. I chose I honestly don't know.
~*Sweetness*~
I'm not sure really. I chose I honestly don't know.

Send two photos so we can compare!
I personally think I look better clothed. I know how to dress to hide the less flattering parts of my figure, so I tend to look skinnier clothed.
Reply 50
imasillynarb
Lets 'av a pic then, treacle.

i don't think i'd get away with posting a naked picture on here... so heres a painting of my naked self

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17193980/
tate
i don't think i'd get away with posting a naked picture on here... so heres a painting of my naked self

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17193980/

Honestly :rolleyes: You could have shaved/waxed before drawing that.
Reply 52
SamTheMan
Honestly :rolleyes: You could have shaved/waxed before drawing that.

haha its a good job my ass wasn't on the painting, ive told you how hairy that is haha

actually, the pubes are just a ball of string i found that i stuck on so i didn't have to draw....haha
Reply 53
Definetly clothed. Naked I look weak, but with clothes i become SUPERMAN *flies away*
Reply 54
My girlfriend would probably say naked, but shes biased :redface: . I don't like my body, but she says its nice... so I don't know... :confused:
Reply 55
clothes! lol
Reply 56
you'll never know :wink:

xxx
Reply 57
I don't know...my boyfriend seems to prefer me naked (I wonder why) but I can look great when I'm dressed up, wearing the right kinda clothes.

Latest