The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
foxo
What do you think of good ol' hairy arses? Should the hair stay, or should the hair go?

How would you shave it off? Tad difficult, no? :confused:
Reply 2
it's all about rocking the hairy ass.
Reply 3
zaf1986
How would you shave it off? Tad difficult, no? :confused:

Wax, surely. It's just that my arse is practically furry now. I feel like some sort of animal. Although it's nice in the winter, at least.
Reply 4
foxo
Wax, surely. It's just that my arse is practically furry now. I feel like some sort of animal. Although it's nice in the winter, at least.

As much as I hate to admit it, :dito:
not really attracted to it, but then its not going to put me off someone either
Reply 6
:toofunny: sorry, just had to have a little giggle (call me immature :redface: )
Reply 7
As with the hairy chests thing... Not my thing, to be honest, but waxing it is probably just unnecessary hassle..

But then my bloke doesn't have a particularly hairy arse. Maybe I'd be more pro-waxing if he did..
Reply 8
This thread needs some pictures.

I keep the hair on my arse, it acts as a spong to stop sweat channeling down my leg.
Reply 9
Oh, trust me. You do not want a picture of my hairy arse.
why not? you've got enough of mine
Reply 11
Madmanjock
why not? you've got enough of mine

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 12
It's ok as long as theres not too much hair. A little can be quite sexy IMO.
fluffy bottoms, though amusing from a distance, are definately a turn off for me
(...so get the wax out Goldenratio :p: )
Reply 14
hairy bums MING!!
no no no, its gotta go!! back, crack n sack all need 2 b smooth 4 me!
Reply 16
But if you have a hairy backside you inevitably have very hairy legs and if you wax the hair off your backside it looks positively ridiculous where it meets the dense leg-hair-line. So what do you do about that eh? Wax your legs and look like Ken?
ergh! Why do men think they can get away with hairiness when girls can't :frown:

Edit: they should wax their legs too! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Because the reason girls can't get away with hair is because it's a masculine feature and hey it's not so weird for males to have masculine features =P
get the back sack and crack done...ewww hairy bums no way man..... xoxo

Latest