The Student Room Group

Hairy asian Teen

I’m 18 and i’ve got pakistani heritage but i’m really light skin and hairy, so it looks worse especially on my arms. How can i feel more confident when literally no one else is hairy, i don’t wanna shave my arms tho
jolen bleach
Easy answer, wax or get laserd
Who’s looking at your arms if your meant to be covered ?
Loads of people have hairy arms. It's only a problem if you make it one.
Shave or wax. Or just accept it and love yourself who you are.
I'm the same, I'm pakistani/white and im quite pale but also fairly hairy (also im a girl). I stopped caring about my hair after noticing a lot of my friends who were white also had prominent/dark arm hair and one of my italian friends has a hairier belly than me haha, also just seeing various people online who embrace body hair. Just remember it's normal and nobody is bothered about your hair and if they are then frankly theyre just a bit weird and you probably shouldnt associate with, or care about their opinion anyway.
Original post by Anonymous
Who’s looking at your arms if your meant to be covered

Pakistani doesnt equal muslim and having to cover up
Reply 8

Lool dunno where it says i’m supposed to cover my arms g
Pakistani doesnt equal muslim and having to cover up

Where does it say exactly that it is necessary to cover your arms? Please enlighten me
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m 18 and i’ve got pakistani heritage but i’m really light skin and hairy, so it looks worse especially on my arms. How can i feel more confident when literally no one else is hairy, i don’t wanna shave my arms tho

I love hairy women

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending