The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nope, I have to have it off! The main reason for this is, it looks better it gives a more defined look. It also feels a lot better and removing hair is more hygenic in the long run. :wink: And of course the ladies love it..well...so I'm informed. :biggrin:

homoterror
But if you have a hairy backside you inevitably have very hairy legs and if you wax the hair off your backside it looks positively ridiculous where it meets the dense leg-hair-line. So what do you do about that eh? Wax your legs and look like Ken?

Well I wax from my thighs down to the knee and this would perhaps sound weird but it does look great. The reason I don't shave my full leg is not because I would worry what people would think but because I myself wouldn't particularly like it. I also don't think men shaving their legs looks right, but I'd never say never.

Many sports people have the full deal, like Christiano Ronaldo for example!

There's absoulutely no reason why us men should keep hair in specific areas these days, I suppose the main downside is the fact you have to keep on top of it (no not the bottom...the HAIR! :laugh: ).

The ladies are practically forced by society to shave/ wax their legs/ armpits etc... So things should only be equal, though I couldn't imagine many of us fella's wanting our armpits off! :biggrin: Hairy arses are just ugly...IMO!

If men do wax then it is usually perceived that they are "gay" and if women don't they are "ugly feminists". :rolleyes: I suppose things are changing with attitudes towards men though.

At the end of the day, it's whatever you feel comfortable with... :p:
LOOL Back crack n sack! that's the funniest thing i've read on here! *laughs uncontrollably*
you mean there are actually people who wax their scrotum??
...how...itchy :p:
Reply 23
"Back, crack and sack"? I would not get my pubic hair removed if you gave me £100 for it, especially through waxing... *shudder*
Reply 24
foxo
"Back, crack and sack"? I would not get my pubic hair removed if you gave me £100 for it, especially through waxing... *shudder*

So what, would you shave it?? :eek:
Reply 25
izzy
So what, would you shave it?? :eek:

If I had a gun to my head, and the hairs had to go, I would cut them with scissors.
Reply 26
foxo
If I had a gun to my head, and the hairs had to go, I would cut them with scissors.

meh.

men are such babies.

(says the one that has never got anything waxed because she is afraid of the pain! :redface: )
Reply 27
izzy
meh.

men are such babies.

(says the one that has never got anything waxed because she is afraid of the pain! :redface: )

Oh, come on. The skin on your legs isn't very flexible. I'd be worried about my b*ll*cks being ripped right off if they were waxed. :wink:
Reply 28
foxo
Oh, come on. The skin on your legs isn't very flexible. I'd be worried about my b*ll*cks being ripped right off if they were waxed. :wink:

:rofl:

now that would be a sight to see... :rolleyes:
Reply 29
homoterror
But if you have a hairy backside you inevitably have very hairy legs and if you wax the hair off your backside it looks positively ridiculous where it meets the dense leg-hair-line. So what do you do about that eh? Wax your legs and look like Ken?

Well, I wasn't actually considering having it waxed. It's just that it is, you know, totally horrible to look at, and I wondered if it actually bothered anyone. But there's not a chance I'm doing anything about it. And yes, I have werewolf legs, unfortunately.
izzy
meh.

men are such babies.

waxing the sack is surely akin to waxing your labia.

am sure neither are entirely pleasant procedures.
whos had one or the other done..? :rolleyes: Or both if you are a very....special individual.
Jamie

whos had one or the other done..? :rolleyes: Or both if you are a very....special individual.

No, I can't say that bikini waxes are my favourite thing, really. Foxo - not for £100? It grows back, if it's the aesthetics you're worried about! :P
Reply 32
friendlyneutron
No, I can't say that bikini waxes are my favourite thing, really. Foxo - not for £100? It grows back, if it's the aesthetics you're worried about! :P

It's the pain factor, and the loss of my ape-like charm for however long it takes to grow. But if you're offering me £100 I'll reconsider. :wink:
Reply 33
This is...well....an interesting post! Lol! I've got a hairy arse and i wouldn't mind removing some hair! Maybe i'll get it waxed when i'm older, hmmm....
Reply 34
Jamie

ow!! :eek:

Latest