The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

spit is amazing, especially when you got quick reflexes cos if you get beaten to that final slam thing then you might as well go home no matter how good you are at other bit...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
ooo i wanna lern cheat..
blackjack's the easiest game to learn..

you guys r gonna have to teeach me how to play these spits, and cheats and donkey card games.. :biggrin:
split is orsome!!!!!!!!!! I love it cheat is good but its sooooo long!!
___________________________-
sherwood hall, chemistry
Reply 403
i love it all. and shithead, its great. or stip-blackjack... il bring cards.

racing deamon is good too, but i play it with my cousins/aunts/grandparents etc so i dont think of it as a student-style game.
ohhh yes spit is great too :smile: havent played it in ages!
I played cards sooo often during boring frees at sixth form! Shithead and sevens mainly, but sometimes cheat as well.. :smile:
Reply 406
Olly
Meng Civil Engineering
Sherwood
scummy
Olly
Meng Civil Engineering
Sherwood

Well hello :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
HAy can i join!.
Jessica
Ba Hispanic studies and HIstory.... just put me down for history?!
wooot no other spanglishers here at all :frown: altho brazilians?!?! WAhoo
Reply 409
chicabella
HAy can i join!.
Jessica
Ba Hispanic studies and HIstory.... just put me down for history?!
wooot no other spanglishers here at all :frown: altho brazilians?!?! WAhoo

I think there's a thread where someone's wondering if there's anyone else doing Hispanic Studies :smile:

You Spainish then? :smile: You planning on joining CU at uni at all? :biggrin: (read your sig)
Reply 410
oo i love spit! And 8s (it's like Uno) and loads of thigs. One of my family favourites is Hearts, but that takes such a long time to play. xx
are you in sherwood??? Come join us!!!
Reply 412
What exactly is Spit? And what's SET? :confused:
cheat! what a game! No cheating though -and by that I mean like saying '3 jacks' and putting down six cards -it's just not on when people do that!
cards in sixth form at school, primitive we had such delights as laptops so were constantly downloading new games to take each other on in free lessons! i might add that even with 4 A-levels i only had 28/45 lessons a week, most ppl only had 21!!

those were the days...
philisthebest
cheat! what a game! No cheating though -and by that I mean like saying '3 jacks' and putting down six cards -it's just not on when people do that!

But it is part of the beauty of the game!
Reply 416
My friend deals people different amounts of cards when she plays cheat. She says it's all part of the game. xx
Reply 417
mousey
My friend deals people different amounts of cards when she plays cheat. She says it's all part of the game. xx

Lol, I'll have to remember that one!

Was meaning to ask you, which part of surrey are you from?
Hey
David Jones
male
Law LLB
I can't wait (1 more week), oh and card games ROCK!!!
oh yeah and im in cripps hall

Latest

Trending

Trending