The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

voted for option 2
Reply 2
Option 2 as well me thinks.
I like a girl / woman who has a bit more class.
Reply 3
yep, lets try and keep it this way. hopefully some offenders may see the poll and think twice before leaving the house. hehe
any form of underwear/lingerie shouldnt really be on show? im sure it is called underwear for a reason
Reply 5
I need the thrid option. I don't like it, but if others think they absolutely must do it... not really my concern, I just look away.
Reply 6
Doesn't really bother me. Sometimes i can't be bothered fixing my trousers if my thong is showing so i just leave it. No point wearing nice knickers if people don't get to see them. :p:
Reply 7
need_money
Doesn't really bother me. Sometimes i can't be bothered fixing my trousers if my thong is showing so i just leave it. No point wearing nice knickers if people don't get to see them. :p:

lol
tacky, unclassy, tarty, chavvy, how many words ending in y can i think of to describe this horrible offence lol
Reply 9
hmmm i couldnt really decide. Anyone want to offer any pictures so we can have examples to base our opinions on???
There's nothing wrong with a thong, but there is with some middle aged woman of a rather large size and showing about 6 inches of it above her trousers. They are better than VPL(Visible Panty Line, My sisters saying) but the thong should stay in the trousers/skirt/woteva. So definitely option 2
Reply 11
I said 2. The point of wearing that kind of thing (in my opinion) is to reduce VPL (visible panty line), so therefore the underwear shouldn't be seen at all. Also i think there are other types of underwear which look much sexier and classier.
Reply 12
toiletwall
I said 2. The point of wearing that kind of thing (in my opinion) is to reduce VPL (visible panty line), so therefore the underwear shouldn't be seen at all. Also i think there are other types of underwear which look much sexier and classier.

very true
Reply 13
it's about the least classy thing that i can think of, it's not particularly sexy or impressive,not to mention that thongs are now going slowly out of fashion, to be replaced by the much nicer, much more flattering french knickers :smile:
Reply 14
i think i read somewhere, its the female equivalent of builders bum. I dont like it and im very concuious of whether its showing after i have stood up or picked something up. Im very quick to adjust it back under my jeans.
Reply 15
I remember once I was sitting behind a girl in school and i was poking her with my pen and saying: I can see your string...
'so what?'
poke her again: i can see that is a string...
' :eek: thanks :redface: '

hehehe

seems to me quite a lot of people's underwear shows when they sit down, but well, I could see the whole triangle like so I had to poke her...
Reply 16
It isnt really a problem I dont think, it can only be nice if the girl herself is nice and not just a common tart. I have seen a lot of girls showing their underwear - and saying that I have seen loads of lads walking round with their hands down their pants, do they think it makes the look 'ard? :frown:
Reply 17
Adarah
I remember once I was sitting behind a girl in school and i was poking her with my pen and saying: I can see your string...
'so what?'
poke her again: i can see that is a string...
' :eek: thanks :redface: '

hehehe

seems to me quite a lot of people's underwear shows when they sit down, but well, I could see the whole triangle like so I had to poke her...

the worst thing was that i saw that everyday and the girl wasnt at all cute
Really depends 100% on whether they're fit or not.
Reply 19
g strings = :puke:

Latest