The Student Room Group

AQA INFO3 June 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Good luck this afternoon !

Hopefully AQA will be nice and not gives us 10284752 essays like the Jan paper :p:
Reply 101
cyborg
Good luck this afternoon !

Hopefully AQA will be nice and not gives us 10284752 essays like the Jan paper :p:

I wish I could wake up as early as you, i might get some revision done :s-smilie:

Goodluck to you and everyone else taking the exam this afternoon, hope all the last minute cramming pays off :biggrin:
Good Luck everyone man... I hope this exam is much easier as January. I looked a the January paper and didn't have a clue to most of the questions. Really hope its easier this time
Reply 103
Good luck everyone.

I have a feeling we'll need it ;s
good luck guys
i would just like to add that the info above has been very usefull for me and i would also like to add that in section B i think and have a strong feeling that the following question will turn up

What is MIS (management information system)?
Reply 105
There may well be some questions on system types, like MIS, DSS, Workflow etc..

I also think there will be a big 10-12 marker on future development.

finally, good luck all.
Reply 106
that was a horrible exam far too much to do
i didnt get chance to do the 18mark testing one and the last 20mark one
ive probably failed
what did everyone else think?
Reply 107
guys anyone got a paper for this unit?
Reply 108
Err, that was a bombardment of essays.

Did really well with the Globemob Q's, the 18 and 20 marker at the end :|

Straight in with a nice 12 marker too!
Reply 109
does anybody have a paper,? moderate paper i beleive
Reply 110
What did people put in the final 20 marker question, the question was very vague =( i bummed out on the testing question only got about 5 marks i reckon, you wasnt supposed to talk about testing tecniques were you? Just normal testing like alpha and beta?
Reply 111
I mentioned White box testing, black box testing, alpha testing and beta testing, also user acceptance.

I don't think the spec had anything in about functional testing etc.
Reply 112
I actually really enjoyed that exam until the last two questions.

The 18 mark question i didn't do very well with, I just basically put a page and a half of writing about Module (white box), Integration (black boc), Functional, User and System testing, with abit about alpha and beta testing at the end.

The 20 mark last question was like :|. The question barely made sense, and it was so vague as well. If i got 5 marks or so from that last question ill be pleased!
Reply 113
Thought the questions weren't too bad however i ran out of time, far too much writing to be done :frown:

For the testing question i just babbled on about white box, black box, debugging, user testing, functional, operational ect...

For the 20 marker i spoke about mobile working, video conferencing, overseas trading ect.
Reply 114
Majority of my classmates thought it was quite hard.
Im not getting my hopes up!
the most awkward exam i ever sat. Certainly not enough time
section A was alright i thought, dont think i dropped many marks (hopefully :| ) section B on the other hand, i literally shouted out F**K when i whent through it, the first part with that bloody graph what the hell was that about?!?!? then the training bit was alright, 18 mark wasnt too bad black/white box alpha/beta, functional, operational, systems and user, so thats 8 marks and if you expanded on them a little you should be alright! but that 20 marker :| the thing is i didnt look at that bit untill today so completely forgot everything!! i mention mobile working and stuff like that, but it was in really bad english with really small sentences cause i didnt really know what i was writing about, praying for A/B really praying
so what did everyone write?
F*****CK that was hard!!!
OMFG! That testing answer I put performance testing, scailibility testing, simulated environment n all that **** :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending