Scroll to see replies

red_roses123
what did u get in ure prelim?

Um, it was a B :smile:

How do you think you did?
Ecosse_14
Um, it was a B :smile:

How do you think you did?

I dont knw if i did enough for an A, i counted up my marks and i got about 68/90 (being generous not harsh) it will be close.
red_roses123
I dont knw if i did enough for an A, i counted up my marks and i got about 68/90 (being generous not harsh) it will be close.

Yeah, you might get an A then. In all the past papers I done I always got a very high B (about 1 or 2 marks off an A using the grade boundaries) so I'd love to get an A in this exam but I doubt I have. I totally mucked up the multiple choice :o:
Ecosse_14
Yeah, you might get an A then. In all the past papers I done I always got a very high B (about 1 or 2 marks off an A using the grade boundaries) so I'd love to get an A in this exam but I doubt I have. I totally mucked up the multiple choice :o:

I really hope i get an A because i got an A in both my prelims so i think i deserve it.
red_roses123
I really hope i get an A because i got an A in both my prelims so i think i deserve it.

Ooh well done, even if you don't get an A, can you not appeal?
Ecosse_14

In the first prelim i got 83% and the second one i got 70%, i dont know because ive heard that physics appeals r really hard to get and im also kinda hoping that i dont need to appeal because i would rather get my A on wednesday.
yeh cause the A pass mark in the exam is usually about 75%. for our prelim the A pass mark was 80% !
Ecosse_14

As high as 80%, oh i hope it doesnt go that high this year. Do you think this years paper was harder than last years or the same or easier?
red_roses123
As high as 80%, oh i hope it doesnt go that high this year. Do you think this years paper was harder than last years or the same or easier?

I can't really remember last years paper :p: Maybe about the same/a wee bit harder, I really don't know.

Latest

Trending

Trending