The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey, yea im doin history and social history at mmu but i avnt gotta clue about the modules i thought ya sorted that out wen ya get ther
laura
Reply 2
laurat
hey, yea im doin history and social history at mmu but i avnt gotta clue about the modules i thought ya sorted that out wen ya get ther
laura

i got a pack asking for a certain amount of modules that has to be returned by next week :confused:
Reply 3
i have only just got on the course thru clearing and im goin ther on tuesday to hand my clearing form in. i suppose i have got all the options to pick yet. r u goin to be living ther? r u going to freshers week?
laura
Reply 4
laurat
i have only just got on the course thru clearing and im goin ther on tuesday to hand my clearing form in. i suppose i have got all the options to pick yet. r u goin to be living ther? r u going to freshers week?
laura

yeah im living in manchester and going to freshers week- im quite excited!what did u originally want to do at uni? if u dont mind me asking? :smile:
laurat
laura

you managed to get history @ manchester through clearing, isnt that a really good uni and strong course?
Reply 6
LondonBoy
you managed to get history @ manchester through clearing, isnt that a really good uni and strong course?

i think its manchester met not manchester uni
Reply 7
yeah its met, but this is better than my original choice
Reply 8
originally i was going to do english at edge hill but decided to opt for a city uni instead
Reply 9
laurat
originally i was going to do english at edge hill but decided to opt for a city uni instead

good choice, manchester is much better for social stuff (drinking lol) :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending