The Student Room Group

Which is the better university for urban planning?

Hi! I am in year 12 right now and looking at universities for urban planning or related.
I got ABC or 120 in predicted grades. (English language, Sociology, History) The C was for History, I came to exam really late lol and I know that I can get higher in all of them.
Anyway, I have been looking at universities and really like the look of Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester and UCL, unsure of 5th rn but which is the better uni? I know there are tons of factors to be the "best" but specifically in industry/on a cv
Reply 1
Original post by ezrasmile
Hi! I am in year 12 right now and looking at universities for urban planning or related.
I got ABC or 120 in predicted grades. (English language, Sociology, History) The C was for History, I came to exam really late lol and I know that I can get higher in all of them.
Anyway, I have been looking at universities and really like the look of Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester and UCL, unsure of 5th rn but which is the better uni? I know there are tons of factors to be the "best" but specifically in industry/on a cv

Are any of them town planning institute accredited?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending