The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jelkin
By "guys" you probably mean males, but anyway: I personally think they look great, except that the arms are a bit much. And I expect quite a few guys would agree.

Definately agree.

Just in general, you don't 'expect' to see women with arms as big as a guys in general, it just appears not to fit with the body if your not used to seeing muscly women.
jj1234567890123
Everyone who says "Eughh no" , are you joking. Any man in this thread would bone all 3 of them if they had the chance.

Yeah right..

Girlfriends are not for lifting weights..
Thats a turnoff
Reply 62
I really don't mind, they are a bit muscly but really fit :biggrin:
negative.
thruyourfaketan
on a girl that is.

I'm thinking of gaining some muscles and was wondering what you thought of a body like say;

That'd be alrite in my book, and fitness is always a turn-on :smile:
It would suck a little if my gf could bench more than me, but in the end, its personality that trumps. Every time. I say, if workin out would make you feel happier, more confident and worked out, go for it babe! :yep:
Dating a girl like that just isn't socially acceptable...yet. People would make comments, jokes etc etc. Guys wouldn't want to be seen with someone with muscles when they have none. Imasculating is what people would think.

The blonde in the red bikini doesn't actually look all that muscley, only her arms. Maybe it's the pose she's in. She's the hottest out of the 3 though. I don't like the middle one (the brunette), but that's 'cause she's trying to pout....pouting looks so fricking stupid unless it's a natural pout, which barely anyone has.
Reply 66
Carlito o.O
Dating a girl like that just isn't socially acceptable...yet. People would make comments, jokes etc etc. Guys wouldn't want to be seen with someone with muscles when they have none. Imasculating is what people would think.

The blonde in the red bikini doesn't actually look all that muscley, only her arms. Maybe it's the pose she's in. She's the hottest out of the 3 though. I don't like the middle one (the brunette), but that's 'cause she's trying to pout....pouting looks so fricking stupid unless it's a natural pout, which barely anyone has.

1 and 3 are the same chick i.e. jamie eason
rishmiester
That'd be alrite in my book, and fitness is always a turn-on :smile:
It would suck a little if my gf could bench more than me, but in the end, its personality that trumps. Every time. I say, if workin out would make you feel happier, more confident and worked out, go for it babe! :yep:

how much can you bench?
I'm not a guy... but I can't see why any guy would want to be with a girl that muscley
Love them.
Not to keen on broader shoulders but still, Eason would get bannngedddd
mehhh.....hi.
I'm not a guy... but I can't see why any guy would want to be with a girl that muscley

She really isn't that muscly.
Guys like fit bodies, she has a fit body.

The majority of guys who say they do not like that, are limp wristed faggots who could bench 100lbs max.... No real man is intimidated by a girl with a small amount of muscle mass.
No, not really.
fox_the_fix

The majority of guys who say they do not like that, are limp wristed faggots who could bench 100lbs max.... No real man is intimidated by a girl with a small amount of muscle mass.

Lol 100ibs. Most 13 year olds can bench that.
Reply 73
fox_the_fix

lol

it's not called intimated it's called that **** ain't attractive?

if I wanted muscles, I'd turn homo and ram some dude up the ass.

women should look like oh I dunno - women?
the last pic no.. the other 2 yes. Even though the first and last pic are probably the same woman
Adonis
lol

it's not called intimated it's called that **** ain't attractive?

if I wanted muscles, I'd turn homo and ram some dude up the ass.

women should look like oh I dunno - women?

You have STRONG homosexual insecurities if you find a girl with slight muscle definition similar to a man.
rj1990
That is f**kin sick!

Eughhhh....why would I want a girlfriend with bigger muscles than me?

You telling me those girls in OP's post have bigger muscles then you? Hahaha. Sure they may have low bodyfat and a bit more muscle size compared to other girls (no, not a lot more muscle, just a little bit more, their low bodyfat just makes it look like they have bigger muscles), but if they're bigger than you, you should be quite worried.
Reply 77
fox_the_fix
You have STRONG homosexual insecurities if you find a girl with slight muscle definition similar to a man.

slight?

mate you seen Jamie Eason?

I don't know about you, but I like women to look feminine? i.e. no shoulder cuts, no veins sticking out, no ab veins etc ...
those women are disgusting

and steroids are bad for you

gina carano is acceptable

Adonis
slight?

mate you seen Jamie Eason?

I don't know about you, but I like women to look feminine? i.e. no shoulder cuts, no veins sticking out, no ab veins etc ...

^ Not to keen on her arms/shoulders.
Midsection/legs/back = :sogood:

Perhaps you just haven't 'experienced' more muscly women (god i hate that term, theyre not even muscly), every gymnastic ive hooked up with has had a similar body to Eason and my god they were insane. Vascular - not keen on, but thats genetic.

Latest