The Student Room Group

guy with a high body count

so for context im 16 and he's 17, im a virgin and his body count is like 6/7

the first time seeing him (with our mates) we ended up making out like in a more private spot until i had to leave, beforehand i already knew his body count was high but he'd mentioned how he wants to just find a proper relationship now and not do his whole '**** phase' thing again.

as i was leaving and that night he was rlly nice and said he thought he could see it working between us, then the day after he became like all snappy and rude so it shocked me a bit ig. now all he talks about is making out or asking me for pics.

so now i feel like i've just been used and he didn't actually mean anything about taking a relationship seriously but i cant tell if it's worth still trying to make it work with him or ill end up more upset from it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

the first time seeing him (with our mates) we ended up making out like in a more private spot until i had to leave, beforehand i already knew his body count was high but he'd mentioned how he wants to just find a proper relationship now and not do his whole '**** phase' thing again.

as i was leaving and that night he was rlly nice and said he thought he could see it working between us, then the day after he became like all snappy and rude so it shocked me a bit ig. now all he talks about is making out or asking me for pics.

so now i feel like i've just been used and he didn't actually mean anything about taking a relationship seriously but i cant tell if it's worth still trying to make it work with him or ill end up more upset from it

He's not worth a minute of your time, sounds like the reason his body count is high is because he's a user. That also means there's a possibility he would cheat if you entered a relationship with him.
Reply 2
He sounds like an immature teen jerk.
Best avoided until he grows up or stops collecting sexy photos & online pen pals for sexting.
Plenty of much more attractive and compatible single guys in the dating sea.

I don't think that 7 past sexual partners is a high number.
But it could be a sign of someone with a limited attention span who is most into casual sex or collecting convenient sexting partners and lies about wanting a relationship to trick single girls who are looking for a bf.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah definitely stay away from him, don't waste ur time
Reply 4
Meh, there's more to a relationship than just making out, and if by pics he means nudes you're underage to be sending or receiving those. Sounds like he's just saying what he thinks a girl wants to hear to get another notch on the bedpost.

Stay away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending