The Student Room Group

guy I'm talking to keeps asking for nudes

Even after saying no he keeps harassing me and asks for them. I like him overall as a friend so I don't want to cut him out. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Choose better friends.
Original post by M4cc4n4
Choose better friends.

Absolutely agree, you can find as good a friend as him without neeeding to send stuff
This is cyber bullying. No means No. The guy does not just want you as a friend. he wants to have sexual fantasies about you. This is why he wants to see you naked. If you are not comfortable with this, end your relationship with him immediately and block his number.
Are you retarded lol. The only option is to cut this guy out. I swear you make threads like these every few weeks and people give you the same advice, which I'm betting you never listen to. This dude dgaf about "I said no" and I'm sure he'll drop you when he realises you don't put out. Do it first and in your own terms to avoid hurt.
Reply 5
Original post by Kaneki Amano
Absolutely agree, you can find as good a friend as him without neeeding to send stuff

Yeah, those are the kinds of people to quite frankly avoid, your are just a friend of convenience and if you say no it is likely he will cut all ties anyway, because that's all he sees you for and that's wrong.
Original post by somemightsay888
Are you retarded lol. The only option is to cut this guy out. I swear you make threads like these every few weeks and people give you the same advice, which I'm betting you never listen to. This dude dgaf about "I said no" and I'm sure he'll drop you when he realises you don't put out. Do it first and in your own terms to avoid hurt.

I don't make these threads every few weeks :confused: I've probably made 3 or 4 over the past few years. I do listen to the advice
"tell my man, shut up" - stormzy
Reply 8
For the love of all that is holy cut him out of your life! No means No, stand up for yourself.
Reply 9
Tell him to go do one. He is clearly not your friend if he does not understand the meaning of the word no.
Yolo and send him some. Why the hell not
Block him. Delete number. Don't talk to him. Someone who disrespects you like that, and undervalues the strength of a 'no' is not worth having as a friend.

Send him the dictionary definition of the word no before the blocking.
(edited 6 years ago)
Use the opportunity to send him some classical nudes and see how cultured he is.

Original post by Ninja_R
Block him. Delete number. Don't talk to him. Someone who disrespects you like that, and undervalues the strength of a 'no' is not worth having as a friend.

Send him the dictionary definition of the word no before the blocking.

You're right, I didn't see it like this before.
He sounds like a scumbag, get rid of him. You're not an exhibit to be stared at. If he were your friend he'd be going out with you for coffee and gossiping about stuff, not asking to see you naked.

Tell him to shove his 'friendship' where the sun doesn't shine and block that waste of space.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Just stop talking to him. Why do people find it so hard to kick people out their lives?
friendzone him, make comments as to how he is such as great friend to you like he is a brother to you as a public post - at least that way he will get the hint and be put off

otherwise just directly tell him you do not feel the same way and just want to be friends

if all else fails just make an excuse like how you like someone else/ you are homosexual/ etc. to put him off
Original post by tammie123
Even after saying no he keeps harassing me and asks for them. I like him overall as a friend so I don't want to cut him out. What should I do?

Cut him off. That's what any girl with some self-respect would do in your situation. If you continue to talk to him despite his advances then you're only demeaning yourself.
Original post by tammie123

And can I just add - usually a guy who is friends with a girl would make a respectable approach i.e to date. Asking for nudes directly is just disgusting.
threaten to call the police

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending