The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Spanish (24th May)`

Hi everyone, I think it has been long enough now to talk about the reading and listening papers for this exam. How did you all find it? I felt the listening was harder than the reading, but mostly because there were some words I did not know in the paper such as taquilla. I think it's a bit harsh of Edexcel to put words like this on the paper when it is a listening and you are meant recognise words you hear. The reading was okay but the last question was a little tricky. What do you think?
john_bishop1
Hi everyone, I think it has been long enough now to talk about the reading and listening papers for this exam. How did you all find it? I felt the listening was harder than the reading, but mostly because there were some words I did not know in the paper such as taquilla. I think it's a bit harsh of Edexcel to put words like this on the paper when it is a listening and you are meant recognise words you hear. The reading was okay but the last question was a little tricky. What do you think?

Hehe, I've been talking about this straight after the examinations yesterday... Everyone does anyway. I did WJEC and I think it was just fine.. In my opinion, the listening was harder, especially when thay had a massive conversation and you didn't know when to be listening for the words... I think reading was quite easy tbh and I think I did well overall :smile:
End of spanish now :woo: You in year 10 or 11??

Latest

Trending

Trending