The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

FAO people in LC

Just stumbled across this forum today. I was in LC phase 2 last year and to sum it up it was really good. Everyone who lives in East Slope will tell you its amazing and it is a really sociable place but so is LC!

So dont be put off by what people say about LC. If i was to do the first year again and live on campus then id have no problem being in LC. Plus for the guys virtually all the flats are 4 girls, 2 guys! But that kind of sums up Sussex. There a lot of girls!

FAO Elementalism - alrite mate we did a talk together in Geography! My names Simon. Not sure if youll remember me as you werent around much!

GrandCentral.
How's it going mate! Yup, random chats at the party in the woods and the East Slope car park party right?

You living down in Brighton at the minute?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Yeah party in the woods and East slope! Good times! Not in Brighton at the moment but coming down on monday for a week. Cant wait to get back down. Got a flat on North Street so pretty good place.

GrandCentral.
Reply 3
sorry to interrupt the get together boys, but can i ask where the **** are all the people from our year on here? you'd have thought there would have been more surely? its rubbish.
Reply 4
^^^ Well they only created the Sussex subforum a month or so ago...

What we really need is a "formal" Sussex messageboard on the SU site or something!
Just get some basic HTML code for it, even a template like this site, and you're away!
Some power-mad person can be a moderator, split it into sections, not too hard to run.

Then you can officially publicise it, & it'll be packed.
Talk to the powers that be. :cool:
Me and ktr18 are on it!
Reply 6
that we are :-)
Reply 7
seeing as you know lewes court phase 2 any ideas where 121d is, what floor etc, are there lifts or got to lug everything upstairs if am up there lol?
Reply 8
nikkif99uk
seeing as you know lewes court phase 2 any ideas where 121d is, what floor etc, are there lifts or got to lug everything upstairs if am up there lol?

yeah i know 121d! Spent a lot of time in that block of flats last year. I was in 101d. I think i also know one of your new flatmates already. Theres a girl called Jenny (shes the girlfriend of one of the guys i live with) who i think is in flat 121.

Afraid there are no lifts. Just rope your other flatmates into carrying your stuff up for you. A bribe of alcohol may do the trick.

GrandCentral
Reply 9
and my parents lol but they not get any alcohol lol unless they provide it. so is it likely to not be on the ground floor?
Reply 10
Nah im pretty sure its on the first floor as in above ground floor on the very right hand side edge of the second Lewes Court phase 2 block. If that makes sense.

GrandCentral.
Reply 11
i think so, will just make sure the boxes i pack aren't too heavy lol, so can carry them upstairs without putting my back out

Latest

Trending

Trending