The Student Room Group

Language condition assessment

Good morning,

hope everyone is okay.

I wonder if there is anyone who took the LC assessment this year or last year. I have to take it very soon and i would be greatful if anyone tell what should i expect!
Hi, I took the test last year. It's pretty easy and doesn't require any preparation. Until last year, you were expected to complete the test in 2 hours, I'm not sure if this happens/ has changed. You are expected to write essays based on prompts (you'll also have an interview to test your speaking skills but this might be later; you'll receive an email to this effect), don't worry much about it. Good luck!
Original post by anthro_int5
Hi, I took the test last year. It's pretty easy and doesn't require any preparation. Until last year, you were expected to complete the test in 2 hours, I'm not sure if this happens/ has changed. You are expected to write essays based on prompts (you'll also have an interview to test your speaking skills but this might be later; you'll receive an email to this effect), don't worry much about it. Good luck!

Hi, I also have to take LC assessment test soon. can you please offer me some advice. about the pattern (how much time is allotted for each section) and how much words are we expected to write an essay. Also, I would like to know how invigilation is done in these tests. My laptop does not have webcam. So, should I purchase one for Exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending