The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by carstairs
i have found my people

anyone else still not over robb stark?

Robb Stark was almost as big a bottlejob as his dad. Such disappointments, the pair of them.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Robb Stark was almost as big a bottlejob as his dad. Such disappointments, the pair of them.

This is treasonous. THE KING IN THE NORTH!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy ****ed up cause he wanted some continental pussy. That's poor form. I'd be ashamed if I gave him my sword.

Posted from TSR Mobile

VIVA LA ROBB STARK

That sounded way better in my head
Original post by Kenan and Kel
The guy ****ed up cause he wanted some continental pussy. That's poor form. I'd be ashamed if I gave him my sword.

He was 14, can't blame the lad.
Love it so much!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carstairs
am i late to the party?

Oh course not whose your favorite character?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MyBrainHurts:(
Love it so much!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I'm absolutely obsessed and I've finished the series :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
GoT fans? On an Internet forum? Never.
Love it! have you read the books?
Original post by Lionheart96
Love it! have you read the books?

Nope, I'm meaning to though a friend of mine told me its really confusing to keep track of the characters in the books though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heck yes.
Original post by em211997
Nope, I'm meaning to though a friend of mine told me its really confusing to keep track of the characters in the books though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is a bit. Im guessing your favourite character is Daenarys?
He was 14, can't blame the lad.

I'm a giant stark fan. Giant.

But Robb screwed up badly and it cost his family a lot. If you're old enough to go to war you should be old enough to understand how marriage is important in building allies and keeping to your word.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lionheart96
It is a bit. Im guessing your favourite character is Daenarys?

Well not necessarily my favourite is actually Tyrion lanister I just liked the picture. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker

But Robb screwed up badly and it cost his family a lot. If you're old enough to go to war you should be old enough to understand how marriage is important in building allies and keeping to your word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy didn't have a choice...The war started because his father was beheaded by the lannisters, and robb wasn't just going to sit there and do nothing. At 14, people are prone to letting their emotions influence their actions.
Damn littlefinger manipulating Joffrey to behead ned stark....the guy thrives on chaos
Original post by InadequateJusticex
The guy didn't have a choice...The war started because his father was beheaded by the lannisters, and robb wasn't just going to sit there and do nothing. At 14, people are prone to letting their emotions influence their actions.

I agree completely with Robb starks choice but it was a choice.

Wish we could see an alternate universe where Robb and the free girl marry and then he completes his plan to attack casterly rock etc. Reckon he could then have teamed up with baratheon to kick some ass at the blackwater as well.

If and buts etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is: I don't think he was ready to go to war. There's a constant theme of how ill-prepared he is, and how much he has to lean on his mother for emotional support. The lad was smart and a good fighter, but he didn't have the maturity and resilience to lead a nation - not quite yet. No doubt he ****ed up, but I won't be holding it against him. He made a mistake any one of us at 14 would've made, tried to fix it, then the Freys violated guest rites in return.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thing is: I don't think he was ready to go to war. There's a constant theme of how ill-prepared he is, and how much he has to lean on his mother for emotional support. The lad was smart and a good fighter, but he didn't have the maturity and resilience to lead a nation - not quite yet. No doubt he ****ed up, but I won't be holding it against him. He made a mistake any one of us at 14 would've made, tried to fix it, then the Freys violated guest rites in return.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh you're probably right and we should be blaming those with him who should have not allowed him to do it. Even though book and TV show differ completely in all the details of her I still think the others with him at the time should have put their foot down. Even though that's hard to do to your king.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest