The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't be so vain, get drunk and enjoy.
What you need, is a big ol' suit of chainmail. You'll be so badass, no-one will want to mess around with you. Plus, you'll have all the princesses up on your dick. Assuming that you're a lesbian. Have fun!
Reply 22
the dress is lovely but I wouldn't put a cardigan with it i think it would look weird but a black shawl type thing would be nice and you could just drape that over your arms. Wear your hair losely up - elegant. :smile:
Reply 23
AccioJellyBean
I think it's like a disaster, but more infectious.

Oh, that made me giggle. :p:
Reply 24
Look on debenhams and type in shawls, the black floaty ones would look nice
This does indeed sound like a disaster. I'll notify the Daily Mail immediately.
My friend wore that dress but hers was in nude/baby pinkish. It looked really nice. Tbh, I don't think you should worry about it. I agree with everyone saying you should get xyz creams but prom night is a night that you shouldn't really worry about what happens. It's a night without thinking about anything but having fun, so don't stress yourself out and have fun?
JennnnyKinnnng
This is not a disaster, a disaster is the zip on your dress breaking less than 10 minutes before you're limo arrives and having to be sewn into it.
Honestly you'll be able to find something easily, look at Debenhams they have a lot of that kinda thing :smile:
And yes that ^^^^^ did happen to me :P
xx

aww, so sorry to hear that happened to you.
and yhh lookin at the debenhams site now! :smile:
For God's sake stop whining about the spelling and just answer the damn question.

OP i :suith: the dress; it's really pretty! I suggest somewhere like Miss Selfridge or New Look for little shrug/bolero type jackets :smile:
Mango and Zara usually do some good ones too in the Basics section :smile: Have a good time. Oh and I also recommend Hydrocortisone.
That dress is gorgeous - PLEASE don't wear a cardigan over it! A shawl if you must, but otherwise you'll just wreck it :frown:

How bad is your eczema? Just keep moisturing over the next few days before your prom and it should help it a lot. My boyfriend gets the most dreadful eczema that no product seems to do anything for, but as long as he constantly moisturises it tends to not be as bad!
alright thanks everyoneeee , you'all rock :smile: !!! x
Reply 31
Miss'Not'Perfect
alright thanks everyoneeee , you'all rock :smile: !!! x

Hope you have a fantastic prom, don't let the eczema stop you having a good night!

Latest