The Student Room Group

How should I arrange it after she said yes?

Hey, I (m18) asked a girl (f18) out on friday after our prom dancing lessons (I'm her prom date, she asked me to be her date). I said to her that I wanted to take her out on a drink or something this week. She said yes we can. I said that I will text her and she said good. Yesterday I texted her at 7 if she is free on tuesdays evening and she answered me like 2 hours ago around 12 am and said she is. Don't really understand why she needed that much time but ok. I know that her frinds don't really like me and last year when we met we were partying together often and we had our ups and downs (she also thought I'm to much confident and that I have ego problems, I'm basically not having those problems) also she had a bf at that time. Basically I wanna say that we already know eachother a bit but we lost contact for like half a year last year till she asked me to be her prom date. Now I'm really interested if I should just let her know also where I'm taking her exactly or just set the time and place where we meet tomorrow, because I'm kinda not sure about that and don't wanna mess anything up because I see that she has to gain some more confidence in me, because anything I want to do with her is just making her feel good and happy. So yeah, how should I fully arrange that date?
Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my primary language.

Regards
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I (m18) asked a girl (f18) out on friday after our prom dancing lessons (I'm her prom date, she asked me to be her date). I said to her that I wanted to take her out on a drink or something this week. She said yes we can. I said that I will text her and she said good. Yesterday I texted her at 7 if she is free on tuesdays evening and she answered me like 2 hours ago around 12 am and said she is. Don't really understand why she needed that much time but ok. I know that her frinds don't really like me and last year when we met we were partying together often and we had our ups and downs (she also thought I'm to much confident and that I have ego problems, I'm basically not having those problems) also she had a bf at that time. Basically I wanna say that we already know eachother a bit but we lost contact for like half a year last year till she asked me to be her prom date. Now I'm really interested if I should just let her know also where I'm taking her exactly or just set the time and place where we meet tomorrow, because I'm kinda not sure about that and don't wanna mess anything up because I see that she has to gain some more confidence in me, because anything I want to do with her is just making her feel good and happy. So yeah, how should I fully arrange that date?
Sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my primary language.

Regards

As a girl, I mean, idk about her, but most girls like the guy to plan everything and we can just go with the flow! I’d say just meet up with her and have some ideas in mind, if you’re really not sure then when you meet her you can say “do you want to go to __ or __ ?” And see what she says
the fact that she asked you to be her prom date is a really good sign, she clearly likes you so just go with the flow!
Original post by www.iLoveEnglish
As a girl, I mean, idk about her, but most girls like the guy to plan everything and we can just go with the flow! I’d say just meet up with her and have some ideas in mind, if you’re really not sure then when you meet her you can say “do you want to go to __ or __ ?” And see what she says
the fact that she asked you to be her prom date is a really good sign, she clearly likes you so just go with the flow!

Yeah thank you very much, I texted her at around 5 pm the exact location and time where we meet tomorrow. She responded after 5 hours just with "ok". So yeah like I said I have to check the vibe tomorrow but I can feel something is between us when we have our dancing lessons
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah thank you very much, I texted her at around 5 pm the exact location and time where we meet tomorrow. She responded after 5 hours just with "ok". So yeah like I said I have to check the vibe tomorrow but I can feel something is between us when we have our dancing lessons

Good luck!!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending