The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

New USSU Freshers' Week Website

Hi everyone :smile:

Sorry if this is old news but I've been away for a while and the board seems to have gone a bit crazy with new posts etc so I can't be bothered to look through every post!

The USSU website has been updated for 05:

http://www.ussu.info/freshers/

Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks! :smile:
Reply 1
Yeah, I saw that.

One thing though, it says it tells you about all the tents when you click on the Freshers Ball link. But it only has one.

I want to hear what the indie DJs have to say for themselves!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Adequate 7 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
grrrrrr i wish i was a fresher!!!
Reply 4
17 days til we move, 16 if you don't count sat 24th. or a day more if moving on the 25th. can't wait till freshers week
Reply 5
misslibby
Adequate 7 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hrmm, I listened to them on MySpace... quite fun really.

Bad Science sounds like my sort of thing, though I can't find them online.
I keep thinking of Bad Company... which is a D&B group, totaly different.
crazydaveuk
Hrmm, I listened to them on MySpace... quite fun really.

Bad Science sounds like my sort of thing, though I can't find them online.
I keep thinking of Bad Company... which is a D&B group, totaly different.

A7 make me happy :smile: they're fun and pretty good live, I think that's one I'll definitely be going to.

Have never heard of Bad Science. I fear a crappy local band...
Reply 7
hallucination

The USSU website has been updated for 05:

http://www.ussu.info/freshers/

I hope you like the site, I wrote most of it! I'm the Activities Officer in the Students' Union and have the (oh so glamorous) job of overseeing our Freshers Week stuff. Sorry it took us a while to update the site, we've all been very busy! The Freshers Ball tents are run by clubs from town plus our very own Hothouse (I'd definitely recommend their Saturday night for anyone who likes a it of a boogie to cheese - where else can you have a top night out for a tenner?). There will probably be a 90s tent, an indie tent, a bit of cheese in one and then 'Ave It!, the official USSU night out at Creation on a Wednesday - they'll be playing a little bit of everything.

If you have any questions you can email the Welcome Team - [email protected] or wait til you come down and see them running around in their red t-shirts during Freshers.

See you all then!

Jo
Reply 8
SussexJo
our very own Hothouse (I'd definitely recommend their Saturday night for anyone who likes a it of a boogie to cheese - where else can you have a top night out for a tenner?).

Gawd, I had a night out on Saturday for a tenner... :biggrin:

It was JUNGLE SPLASH in Brixton, so some serious noise & jamaican emceeing.
Ended up dancing from 11 til 3 basically non-stop. Though I think it ended at 6.

Maybe I can get used to things like "cheese"... but as ever it depends on the company. ¬_¬

Latest

Trending

Trending