Reply 41
A100whoo
A's are also good! :yep:

I guess :p:
Reply 42
expecting one ...two even at a push
fredster2004
I'd rather use the quotient rule. :biggrin:

I forgot that I wrote differentiation at the end so it took me about a minute to get that joke!
Reply 44
I might get one in RS but I'm really not expecting it.
Reply 45
1, maybe 2 at a push.

and oh yeah we were all predicted great things at UCAS I bet. I was predicted A*A*A* but that's just so they can get me into a good uni let's be honest.
Reply 46
3 in Maths, I hope.
Chemistry is 50/50
Physics, no chance
Music, I'll be lucky to get a B
Reply 47
jwn09
Perhaps one in further maths to go with my A* from last year in maths; S2 and M2 are pretty straightforward. I very much doubt I'll get one in biology or chemistry.

A* is new this year so how could you have got an A* in maths last year?
Reply 48
I'm hoping to get an A* in chemistry, but that's just hoping!
Reply 49
I'm predicted 2 and 2, but I think I've got a realistic chance in all 4.
To be honest, though, as long as I get my maths A*, AA, then I'm happy :smile:
Reply 50
kl005
predicted 4, expecting 1 at a push!

SNAP, sad times :o:
Wow, a lot of you guys are expecting A*'s. :yep:
Reply 52
Tallon
A* is new this year so how could you have got an A* in maths last year?

it's probably like in my college. People who do further maths sit the 6 modules for A level maths in the first year and the modules for further maths in the second year. However, the modules sat in the first year aren't cashed in until the end. So he's probably got what he needs for an A* in maths but it's just not been cashed in yet.
I'm expecting one, but i'd be quite happy with an A if the exam goes badly.
Although I need 97/100 in Core 4 to get an A* in maths, I think it's possible based on how I felt the exam went.
I need 107/120 for an A* in Chemistry which may be possible as I got 109 in CHEM4.
Don't think I'll get an A* in Biology though - I need 131/140. Don't think I'll get it.
I NEED one for my offer- either in French, History or English. I reckon an A* is less predictable in humanities subjects because marking tends to be more subjective- wish I was good at sciences now!
I'm predicted a couple of A*s but I would cry with happiness if I got just the one :smile:
Reply 56
Expecting or predicted? I'm predicted 1 A* in English Lit. but I really doubt it's going to happen so I'm not expecting it.
Reply 57
I'm expecting one, and hoping for two more, but I need 111UMS in physics and maths I don't know after those exams.
I could have got one in Economics, as I only need 85 in my exam on Friday, but I'd rather not revise as much and get an A. Yes, I know that's very lazy.
Reply 59
I'm predicted one in music, and I should be able to get it since I'm fairly confident I got close to full marks in the coursework elements. However music means nothing to my offer, and I'm more or less sitting on an A already, so I've not done enough to revise for the final exam if I want this A* :frown:.

I did want one in further maths, but judging on how badly my FP2 exam went, that's out of the question. Not that bothered though, I'll be perfectly happy with a set of As!

Latest