The Student Room Group

DSA form - Section 3

Hi

Another DSA question - argh! :rolleyes:

I'm trying to finish it and get it sent off finally, and so I'm just filling in Section 3 which says "Please give full details and provide evidence of your disability". I've got a letter from my GP and a couple of other letters as evidence. But there's also a box which I assume is for me to fill in with details. My GP has listed all my symptoms and everything in the letter, so I can't think what else I could possibly write in the box. Should I just repeat what the GP said?!

GapYearGirl
Hi

Another DSA question - argh! :rolleyes:

I'm trying to finish it and get it sent off finally, and so I'm just filling in Section 3 which says "Please give full details and provide evidence of your disability". I've got a letter from my GP and a couple of other letters as evidence. But there's also a box which I assume is for me to fill in with details. My GP has listed all my symptoms and everything in the letter, so I can't think what else I could possibly write in the box. Should I just repeat what the GP said?!

give a summary and write "see attached evidence" or something
Reply 2
Okay, I've written "blah blah blah... as detailed in the attached letter from Dr X" :smile: thank you!

Latest

Trending

Trending