The Student Room Group

Access course help

Hi,

I had my interview last wednesday for access course but its friday now and i havent had a response from them as to if I have got onto the course. How long should it take to hear from them? Anyone who has done an access course how long did it take to hear from them? should I take it as no news is good news or do you think that if I had made it onto the course I would have heard by now? I know they have alot of applications to get through so maybe thats why?

Thank you for your help.

Sugar_sweet
Reply 1
maybe it depends on how high a demand it is, when i applied to my course 2 years ago I found out at the interview that i had a place (pending payment). I would leave it a week then give them a wee ring.
Reply 2
It totally depends on the institution at which you're hoping to do the course. Give them a call..
sugar_sweet
Hi,

I had my interview last wednesday for access course but its friday now and i havent had a response from them as to if I have got onto the course. How long should it take to hear from them? Anyone who has done an access course how long did it take to hear from them? should I take it as no news is good news or do you think that if I had made it onto the course I would have heard by now? I know they have alot of applications to get through so maybe thats why?

Thank you for your help.

Sugar_sweet

Which college/university?
Reply 4
Thank you for all your replys. I found out 2 days later that i had been accepted onto the course! and apparently there had been alot of competition to get in so I guess thats why it took a little longer than i expected.

sugar_sweet

Latest

Trending

Trending