The Student Room Group

distance learning centre

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone who has or is currently taking the access to nursing and midwifery course on DLC. I am struggling on one of these assignments and was wondering if there was any help as my tutor is not the best.
Reply 1
Hello, I am studying the access to nursing course as well and have just moved to the issues in health and social care. I only started a month ago and have just completed Developmental. Do you know if there is any DLC group for Access to Nursing?
Reply 2
Original post by Bator
Hello, I am studying the access to nursing course as well and have just moved to the issues in health and social care. I only started a month ago and have just completed Developmental. Do you know if there is any DLC group for Access to Nursing?

I do not. I would like to join a group as I am on the health care provisions and finding TAQ hard. It would be nice to talk to people who have gone through or are going through it
Reply 3
Original post by K-atie
I do not. I would like to join a group as I am on the health care provisions and finding TAQ hard. It would be nice to talk to people who have gone through or are going through it

I agree.
Reply 4
hey! i did this access course through DLC can i help at all??
Reply 5
Hey,

I took the access to paramedicine course with DLC, but I strongly recommend joining the general Facebook group (listed as DistanceLearningCentre.com official ). People are always quick to help you and yours is a fairly popular course, so you shouldn't be short of responses.

Once in the group, you can also search eg 'health care provisions' and there may well be a similar query already answered.
Reply 6
Original post by K-atie
Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone who has or is currently taking the access to nursing and midwifery course on DLC. I am struggling on one of these assignments and was wondering if there was any help as my tutor is not the best.

Hey not answer to your question but hoping u could help me I’m looking to do the access to Paramedicine with dlc and wondering if u could give me a bit info on the company how do u find tutoring and support with them would u reccomend them ?
Reply 7
Original post by sjp33
Hey,

I took the access to paramedicine course with DLC, but I strongly recommend joining the general Facebook group (listed as DistanceLearningCentre.com official ). People are always quick to help you and yours is a fairly popular course, so you shouldn't be short of responses.

Once in the group, you can also search eg 'health care provisions' and there may well be a similar query already answered.

Hey I seen your post I’m hoping to sign up for the Paramedicine access with dlc course and wondering if u could give me advice ?
Reply 8
Original post by EllieD13.
Hey I seen your post I’m hoping to sign up for the Paramedicine access with dlc course and wondering if u could give me advice ?

Hey,

As mentioned, definitely join the Facebook group - people are always helpful and fairly quick to respond.

I would say make sure you put in the time and graft really, give yourself as much time as possible to complete it (within the standard time frame of 12 months) however, it can be completed in less if you're not working or have more free time. I took 12 months to give myself plenty of time to fully understand the materials.

One warning, you do feel you're very on your own at times with assignments, and some of these are a little tricky in terms of context and what they're asking but pester your tutor for support if needed and use that facebook group.

Textbooks are necessary in my opinion, get a couple of the recommended ones for both psychology and definitely biology. There's a great anatomy book in their own online library also - allows you to just search for the topic you're looking for.

I would say as an entry to university which is relatively quick, it's pretty much as expected for me - now started this September :smile:.
Original post by sjp33
Hey,

hey, just wondering this DLC course is an access course and if your able to get into uni with it?
Reply 10
Original post by yasmimsheikh123
hey, just wondering this DLC course is an access course and if your able to get into uni with it?

Hi, yea it is and yes :smile: under the entry criteria of the universities course it should state what you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending