The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I was thinking that earlier. I think it's because not as many people on tsr are at/applying to Swansea than at Aber or Bangor. Either that or there are just as many people but they are more vocal and post more.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
I think there should be a Swansea subforum. It looks a bit stupid having a 'Welsh Universities' subforum and then separate Cardiff, Aber and Bangor ones! There do seem to be quite a few Swansea people on here, after all. It's not like it's Lampeter or Newport, where hardly anyone from tsr appears to be going.
Reply 3
You should try being more vocal then :p: TBH I was quite surprised to come on and find and Aber and Bangor sub forum so soon after getting the Welsh one.
I asked on behalf on Bangor because we discussed it through I thought we had a good case for one.

The mods said that Bangor had enough activity to have one and while they were considering us that also noticed Aber had a lot of activity to so them were granted one to.

They did discuss the possiblity of UofW subform but this idea was dismissed because it would make the "Welsh Univerisity" level empty and useless.

Latest