Reply 1
It's been five years, hasn't it?
Reply 2
Thinking about 7/7 makes me racist.
Reply 3
Seems like only yesterday.
Umm.. someone remind me?
Reply 5
It's all a sham whilst we let crazy fanatics stay in our country.
Reply 6
RIP to those who lost their lives on that day. Time has gone so quickly, I remember that day as if it was last week.
Didn't even occur to me until I had to sign the date at work...

Wow time has gone quickly.
Reply 8
Oh yeah, it's Ringo Starr's birthday!
Reply 9
R.i.p.
Reply 10
Why is that guy in the first picture hugging Michael Myers?
py0alb
Why is that guy in the first picture hugging Michael Myers?

Why are you such an arse?
Reply 12
Time Tourist
Why are you such an arse?

who are you, the serious police? its a student forum, not a **** ing memorial service. get over yourself.
py0alb
who are you, the serious police? its a student forum, not a **** ing memorial service. get over yourself.

I've told people on here to lighten up before...

but I'm not sure if terrorist atrocities are something to lighten up about, so you're still an arse. (Sorry to have upset you though by not finding your little joke funny)
Reply 14
:rip:
May everyone that died rest in peace.
5 years ago? Seems like it was two =/ How time flies. I do remember that day though. Can't remember who said it but someone said that when something like this happens we can easier remember where we were when it happened. I was sat on my bed on MySpace when my mum told me to turn the tele on and see what's happened in London.
py0alb
When it comes to tragic events that have led to serious long term injuries and at worst death. I think the serious police should step in yes. This is a student forum you are correct on that. Where many of us are above the age of 16. Old enough to know what is funny, appropriate, moral and of good taste. There could be some on here who have lost a family member on that day. Or on 9/11 or any other terrorist related attack. :frown:

Oh and no that man was hugging Davina Turrel and she has made an amazing recovery.

BBC NEWS:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/10530999.stm

Thanks for caring.
Reply 18
I was there on the day. I was literally about to get on the first tube which had a bomb on it from Kings Cross but we decided to get a cab instead. Saw people with blood all over their hands and face running around. We were being told it was being detonated by mobile phones and everyone was on their mobiles trying to contact their families to tell them theyre okay. Then the phone networks went down.. :/
Reply 19
I can't believe it's been five years, I still remember it like it was last year. What a horrible day.

Latest

Trending

Trending