hi so these are my PREDICTED grades
english lang 7
english lit 7
maths 7
science 8 8
art 7
computer scince 8
french 6

do i have a chance of getting a conditional offer?{ik to acc get enrolled this 90%wont be enough and I'm revising for 8s and 9s
and ik the look at ur top 8 GCSEs gpa and im doing a Spanish gcse which is a secured 9 as i speak it basically fluently

ALSO how can i prepare for the interview{if u think i could get a conditional]
so many people are applying in my skl so im scared
Reply 1
Original post by dianaemerald03
hi so these are my PREDICTED grades
english lang 7
english lit 7
maths 7
science 8 8
art 7
computer scince 8
french 6

do i have a chance of getting a conditional offer?{ik to acc get enrolled this 90%wont be enough and I'm revising for 8s and 9s
and ik the look at ur top 8 GCSEs gpa and im doing a Spanish gcse which is a secured 9 as i speak it basically fluently

ALSO how can i prepare for the interview{if u think i could get a conditional]
so many people are applying in my skl so im scared

hey im a yr 12 at laet right now and I'm pretty sure you have a chance of getting a conditional offer if you currently meet their entrance requirements. As for the interview, don't stress out about it. When i had mine a few months ago it was very relaxing and i felt like the teacher interviewing me just wanted to get to know me and why I want to the alevels I currently do. It's just a chance for them to see where your passions are so just go there and be yourself!!
Original post by bmnkiro
hey im a yr 12 at laet right now and I'm pretty sure you have a chance of getting a conditional offer if you currently meet their entrance requirements. As for the interview, don't stress out about it. When i had mine a few months ago it was very relaxing and i felt like the teacher interviewing me just wanted to get to know me and why I want to the alevels I currently do. It's just a chance for them to see where your passions are so just go there and be yourself!!

Hi thank u so much for responding
I'm revising rlly hardfor my next mocks and I hope I get a conditional offer
What type of questions did they ask u?
Reply 3
Original post by dianaemerald03
Hi thank u so much for responding
I'm revising rlly hardfor my next mocks and I hope I get a conditional offer
What type of questions did they ask u?

well for our year we needed to bring an object that meant alot to us and we had to explain why. Then they asked normal questions like what you want to do, why you want to do them, plans post-16 etc. But personaly it really did feel like a normal conversation and I know alot of people feel the same. Just make sure you show your determination. They also asked us something about the school motto but I cant really remember. It was all in an email they sent us before the day so make sure to check your inbox!!

Quick Reply

Latest