The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pfft, to be honest they're the least of my worries.
Reply 2
Why has the title of this thread been changed?
Reply 3
yeah im comfotable with the way mine looks, i mean it doesnt really need to look that nice! it works thats all that matters really!
Reply 4
i totally agree with you less then three
Reply 5
I've never wondered whether I look normal. To be honest, when a lad is in the position to notice that kind of thing, he's probably thinking either "sex....mmmmm...sex".
Reply 6
Nah, I'm not really worried about it actually. The only people that are gonna see are ones that I trust, same for you no doubt, so it's ok.

Cxx
Reply 7
when i was younger a hell of a lot but not now lol i was paranoid!
I can't say I've ever thought of comparing the way I look to another girl a) just never occured to me and b) what can I really do about it? Like it was said above I think most guys when they get there are just thinking 'yes getting some' ......
Reply 9
Since every vulva looks different, how can there be a "normal"? :confused:

Provided everything is in the right place, I don't see the need to worry.
Reply 10
anjimcflanji
I can't say I've ever thought of comparing the way I look to another girl a) just never occured to me and b) what can I really do about it? Like it was said above I think most guys when they get there are just thinking 'yes getting some' ......

They all look the same to me :confused:
The fact that every woman's genital area is different is a great thing. Part of the fun of new relationships is discovering each others bodies and their unique features. Variety is the spice of life!
Reply 12
lessthanthree
Down there is practically as different for each person as fingerprints are. I really wouldn't worry. for someone to even get down there, they'd have to like you, and I think they'd put anything you think isn't nice looking aside. if they're repelled by it, they hardly deserve to be down there in the first place!

Yeah because it's an obvious privilage for a guy to be down there.
Oh you girls are so superior...
Reply 13
ponjavic
Yeah because it's an obvious privilage for a guy to be down there.

It is a privilege to allow a man "down there", and that applies the other way around too!
If you trust someone to be there then you will be sure they can communicate with you respectfully and appreciate everything about you for what it is :smile:. Nothing to do with one sex being superior!
Reply 14
Ive always wondered if penis size to a girl is just as important as breasts to a guy :confused: It seems that girls fuss over penis size more than men do over breast size. (Im talking the majority not the pervs lol)
Reply 15
ponjavic

I bet you say that when you're down there. :rolleyes:
Reply 16
blissy
It is a privilege to allow a man "down there", and that applies the other way around too!
If you trust someone to be there then you will be sure they can communicate with you respectfully and appreciate everything about you for what it is :smile:. Nothing to do with one sex being superior!

Who are you to say it is a privilage.
It might be for you but some girls are happy to have someone down there. It's not like they've saved their flower just to allow someone to please them.

I say it's the other way areound. It is a privilege to recieve oral, and that applies the other way around too!
Reply 17
I'm not worried about the way I look :smile:
horrorboy
Ive always wondered if penis size to a girl is just as important as breasts to a guy :confused: It seems that girls fuss over penis size more than men do over breast size. (Im talking the majority not the pervs lol)

Well considering the fact that penis size is actually a major factor in pleasure for the girl while breasts for the man are not i would think its a lot more important. That said ive never totally understood the male thing for fantasticly huge breasts - a decent handful is all you need imo.
Reply 19
ponjavic
Who are you to say it is a privilage.

Does anyone spread their legs for anyone else? No. Therefore allowng someoe access to your genitals/ being allowed to be there is a privilege.

Latest