The Student Room Group

Can she be pregnant??

So a few days ago me and my gf got in the mood and started to get a bit handsy with each other. We first kissed each other and then she grinded against me where both of us were completely clothed but the areas were damp. I started fingering her while she had her innerwear and jeans on, I might have got some precum on my hand and her jeans were damp. Then she gave me a Handjob while I was in my underwear but never touched my bare skin. I did ejaculate within my underwear as we were in a public kind of space. Her hands mostly never came in contact, but could have, with the ejaculate but she did touch the damped part of the underwear from outside where the *** was released. We did use a hand sanitizer immediately after this and then she left. She claims that she washed her hands with soap and water after 5-10 mins after leaving after which she might mor might not have fingered herself again.

This happened on the 13th/14th day after her known period start date.

I know I might be anxious or scared but this thing is really bothering me. Is there any possibility that she might get pregnant??
i wouldn't worry. I highly doubt that she's pregnant.
Reply 2
Impossible for pregnancy to happen here. Relax
Original post by Anonymous
So a few days ago me and my gf got in the mood and started to get a bit handsy with each other. We first kissed each other and then she grinded against me where both of us were completely clothed but the areas were damp. I started fingering her while she had her innerwear and jeans on, I might have got some precum on my hand and her jeans were damp. Then she gave me a Handjob while I was in my underwear but never touched my bare skin. I did ejaculate within my underwear as we were in a public kind of space. Her hands mostly never came in contact, but could have, with the ejaculate but she did touch the damped part of the underwear from outside where the *** was released. We did use a hand sanitizer immediately after this and then she left. She claims that she washed her hands with soap and water after 5-10 mins after leaving after which she might mor might not have fingered herself again.

This happened on the 13th/14th day after her known period start date.

I know I might be anxious or scared but this thing is really bothering me. Is there any possibility that she might get pregnant??

Hey, my name is Flo from the sexual health charity Brook, :smile:

You've asked a really common question! It's important to remember the only way someone can get pregnant through sex, is during vaginal sex (this means a penis entering their partner's vagina). This is the only type of sex that can lead to pregnancy!

There are lots of different types of sex; sexual touching is where people use their hands or fingers to give each other pleasure, this is commonly known as handjobs or fingering. Other types of sex might be oral sex (where someone's mouth touches a person's genitals) or genital-to-genital contact (where people's genitals are touching or rubbing). It is important to remember that all types of sex where people are touching another person's genitals carry the risk of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's). Using condoms or internal condoms is the only form of contraception that can prevent the spread of STI's and prevent pregnancy. It's a good idea to get tested every 6 months, or between and before every new sexual partner! https://www.brook.org.uk/your-life/condoms/

If you are ever worried about a possible pregnancy, the person at risk can take emergency contraception. They have up to 5 days to take this, however, the quicker you use it the more effective it is. You can get this from the NHS for free, go to your nearest GP, sexual health clinic or an NHS pharmacy. For more info on emergency contraction check out the Brook website.

https://www.brook.org.uk/your-life/morning-after-pill/
https://www.brook.org.uk/your-life/emergency-contraception/

You can also have a pregnancy and STI test done, it is completely free and confidential, even if you're under the age of 16, at NHS or Brook Clinics. Find your nearest clinic here: https://www.brook.org.uk/find-a-service/

If you want more information on STIs, condoms and sex check out the Brook website Help and Advice section! :h:

Flo @BrookCharity

Quick Reply

Latest