The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
blissy
Does anyone spread their legs for anyone else? No. Therefore allowng someoe access to your genitals/ being allowed to be there is a privilege.

Eh some people spread their legs for some people :confused:

When you want something and you're getting (from someone special) it it is not necessarily a privilege for someone special to be giving it to you.

I might just be misunderstanding privilege. Does it just mean that someone get's to do something not everyone can do or is it also that this that the person gets to do is positive for the person in question?
If you're happy with what you have, fine. If they aren't tell them to f**k off.
I agree with Blissy, it is a privilege if someone let's you go "down there". Because it shows that that person really trusts you. Obviously that doesn't apply to everyone, but if you're in a loving relationship, it should be treated as a privilege to both parties.
Reply 23
It's never occurred to em to worry about my bits, seeing as how every willy looks different and that doesn't put us girlies off.
Reply 24
englishrose
I agree with Blissy, it is a privilege if someone let's you go "down there". Because it shows that that person really trusts you. Obviously that doesn't apply to everyone, but if you're in a loving relationship, it should be treated as a privilege to both parties.

I'm just saying that it is as much a privilege to let someone to go down there as it is to be recieving oral thus making it equal for both parties.
ponjavic
I'm just saying that it is as much a privilege to let someone to go down there as it is to be recieving oral thus making it equal for both parties.

Yeah, I agree with you to an extent. But I don't think the word "privelege" could be used in some instances, such as drunken one-night stands.

Latest