Do it!:woo:

You are obsessed with this thread. :colonhash:
lella_m

No, I'm not. :hand:
Reply 983
RabbitCFH
No, I'm not. :hand:

Yes you are. You sit, hoping, wishing, praying that someone posts. You see it at the top of your watched threads, you can hardly contain your excitement only to find someone has not in fact posted a picture, rather a simply inadequate reply. Right then and there your dreams are crushed into tiny fractions of their former selves.

Repeat cycle.
lella_m

Seems like you have been lurking this thread enough to know that...:o:
lella_m
Yes you are. You sit, hoping, wishing, praying that someone posts. You see it at the top of your watched threads, you can hardly contain your excitement only to find someone has not in fact posted a picture, rather a simply inadequate reply. Right then and there your dreams are crushed into tiny fractions of their former selves.

Repeat cycle.

Oh please woman, that's what you did each time you got quoted in this thread hoping they would be compliments, is it not true? :colonhash:
:ahee:

Spoiler

Reply 987
mikeylfc1989
Seems like you have been lurking this thread enough to know that...:o:

I see it in my watched threads with RabbitCFH as the last poster all.the.time.

RabbitCFH
Oh please woman, that's what you did each time you got quoted in this thread hoping they would be compliments, is it not true? :colonhash:

I'm not going to ignore quotes from people; that would just be rude.
lella_m
I see it in my watched threads with RabbitCFH as the last poster all.the.time.

Really? Cool, you must be lucky then.
StartSomething
:ahee:

Spoiler

:h:

But haters gonna hate. :dontknow:
Reply 990
RabbitCFH
Really? Cool, you must be lucky then.

I must be, it's the only explanation.
lella_m
I must be, it's the only explanation.

You're right, the real explanation is that I refresh TSR every 30 seconds and every time I see a new post here, I reply.:yep:
:facepalm2:
Reply 993
Goddamit so wanted to be the 1000 post.
Reply 994
Am I the only one that imagined every girl on this site to look like Velma off Scooby Doo? Haha...my pic is on my profile..and dont worry, I've got no makeup on :wink:
Reply 995
mrbob
wat do u think guys?

sadly was abit of prep involved. Baby oil can do wonders.

Made me LAUGH OUT LOUD :biggrin:
DeanS92
Am I the only one that imagined every girl on this site to look like Velma off Scooby Doo? Haha...my pic is on my profile..and dont worry, I've got no makeup on :wink:

You look really familiar. I love the hair though :biggrin:
Reply 997
loonyplatypus
You look really familiar. I love the hair though :biggrin:

Haha really? I'm just hoping nobody recognises me :cool: and thanks haha
TuckingFypo™
loonyplatypus, onthejubileeline and Cybele get a podium finish for me. :king1: :king2: :king3:

Fanks darlin :woo:
TuckingFypo™
loonyplatypus, onthejubileeline and Cybele get a podium finish for me. :king1: :king2: :king3:

Two out of three the same :holmes:

Latest