The Student Room Group

Intentional? Why doesn't she just talk 🙄

So things ended a week ago, but Friday she drop called me and said it was accidental. Yeah right.

Now she's posted a picture of her happy on our date (that I took) and sent to her on our last date/meet together right beforehand we did our first.

Bit weird no? Why not just message me that ending things was a mistake....
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So things ended a week ago, but Friday she drop called me and said it was accidental. Yeah right.

Now she's posted a picture of her happy on our date (that I took) and sent to her on our last date/meet together right beforehand we did our first.

Bit weird no? Why not just message me that ending things was a mistake....

Damn it typo.

A picture I took of her on our last date, coincidentally when we did our first.
Reply 2
That is a bit weird…who ended things?

Either she’s trying to make you jealous, if it’s a nice picture and gets other guys attention. Or she is doing it to provoke a response out of you. Either way this is incredibly immature and suggests there is a communication problem from her side.

If I were you, I wouldn’t reach out as it sounds like she is playing a game. She knows where you are and is perfectly able to message.
Reply 3
She ended things. I found this so weird when I saw it, I took that picture, it was on our last date together right before we went back to hers. I sent her the pictures on WhatsApp. Surely nobody will post a picture like that when what it symbolises - the date before our first...

Don't worry, I am solid no-contact at the moment till at least a reasonable message is sought. Weird huh?

That is a bit weird…who ended things?

Either she’s trying to make you jealous, if it’s a nice picture and gets other guys attention. Or she is doing it to provoke a response out of you. Either way this is incredibly immature and suggests there is a communication problem from her side.

If I were you, I wouldn’t reach out as it sounds like she is playing a game. She knows where you are and is perfectly able to message.
Reply 4
She ended things. I found this so weird when I saw it, I took that picture, it was on our last date together right before we went back to hers. I sent her the pictures on WhatsApp. Surely nobody will post a picture like that when what it symbolises - the date before our first...

Don't worry, I am solid no-contact at the moment till at least a reasonable message is sought. Weird huh?

Yeah I’m sorry man, that’s very odd behaviour on her part. I can’t explain that one 😂
Reply 5
Yeah I’m sorry man, that’s very odd behaviour on her part. I can’t explain that one 😂

Yeah, I don't think it's normal if she wasn't deep down interested in me. Even if it is a good picture, you'll just remember what you were doing and why. That's on her I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending