The Student Room Group

Too much girth, not enough length

Scroll to see replies

Where have you been reading about men's penis sizes? It sounds like a forum of lies.
Girth ftw.
I love how women DENY wanting bigger dicks, to stop themselves from looking like sluts, I know plenty women in bed who have told me "oh yes I really do prefer longer dicks" why are you women in denial it's sooo annoying.

a long dick is important for various reasons

A) It requires less effort from a man, a man with a big penis just shows up and 9/10 times will satisfy his partner if he's too big - he can avoid putting to much dick into her, it's a win win

B) most men with long length also have wide girth

C) It's true a g spot is only a few inches inside a woman's vagina, but a big dick thrust, can make her climax really HARD

D) you can do more positions with a bigger dick! people seem to forget sex is about experimenting too!
If your posting threads like this then I doubt you will ever get the opportunity to show it to a girl, so it doesnt matter.
Mistersjmcg
I love how women DENY wanting bigger dicks, to stop themselves from looking like sluts, I know plenty women in bed who have told me "oh yes I really do prefer longer dicks" why are you women in denial it's sooo annoying.

a long dick is important for various reasons

A) It requires less effort from a man, a man with a big penis just shows up and 9/10 times will satisfy his partner if he's too big - he can avoid putting to much dick into her, it's a win win

B) most men with long length also have wide girth

C) It's true a g spot is only a few inches inside a woman's vagina, but a big dick thrust, can make her climax really HARD

D) you can do more positions with a bigger dick! people seem to forget sex is about experimenting too!

Trust me, it's not always that great, from the female perspective.
If you've got too long a dick, you can hit the cervix, which isn't all that pleasant, and some positions are also ridiculously uncomfortable when the guy is being too zealous with a large penis.
Reply 25
My gf lolled when she read the OP's measurements.
Reply 26
im 5.4 and 3.4 girth
Itz prob still growin
Round it up.
Reply 28
I didn't even read the thread and I know you suck as a troll.
badwithgirls
I think you can guess what this is about.:p:

My penis is quite short at 5.6 or 5.7 inches long (hard to measure length to the precise 0.1 inch). Its girth is 5.5 inches. I have always been self-conscious about my length and measuring my girth makes it seem like I have so much girth to length. most men I have read are over 6 inches long and about 5 inch girth or a bit above or bit below. its starting to get me down about my size.:frown: is this big enough?

if you are the person i think you are, youve made at least one other thread about this in the recent past.

i can see where your insecurity lies- women express that they want a big one.

im about 5.6'' long, but only 4.5'' girth, so id be happier to have what you have than what i have.

women seem to express, generally that they want at least 5.5'' girth and 7'' length at least. your sorted in the girth department at least

if you dont mind me asking, what height are you???
(You)
Are you hxx's twin brother?

How old are you? :lolwut:

the stuff said by the guy you called hxx's twin is all true
Reply 31
Mistersjmcg

:lol:

While the the red negs give you away, that was pretty funny.

Just tear 'em apart!!
Anonymous
if you are the person i think you are, youve made at least one other thread about this in the recent past.

i can see where your insecurity lies- women express that they want a big one.

im about 5.6'' long, but only 4.5'' girth, so id be happier to have what you have than what i have.

women seem to express, generally that they want at least 5.5'' girth and 7'' length at least. your sorted in the girth department at least

if you dont mind me asking, what height are you???

Only around 10% of men have 7 or more in length though so there must be alot of unhappy women out there.
Oh and to the dude asking about height i'm 6ft3 and have 5.5-6 X 4.8-5
Reply 34
lawl at guys giving out measurements. Our society's gone this far, has it?
Reply 35
Jinxy
Agreed.

Edit:

Men.... You do realise the 'vital spot' is around 3'' inside a woman's vagina, right? The further up you go, the less sensation as you're moving away from where the nerve bundle of the clit ends internally, up towards the cervix. Hitting the cervix for most women feels horrible and like period cramp. It's really not about length.

Talk wet gal!!

It's all about the the big 10 incher !!
Reply 36
I believe 'Chode' is the medical term for your condition.
Reply 37
Look at it this way; Sons usually inherit their fathers traits, right? From selective breeding, men with small dicks would have become extinct a long time ago if women were, infact, as obsessed with large dicks as everyone thinks they are.

From my personal research, how tight a woman is down there is directly proportionate to how fit she is though, so get out there and slay a few dragons but don't bother rescuing the princess, I'm 90% certain that it would be like throwing a sausage in a bus station. Your best bet is to go for a 7.5ish on the fit-o-meter.

Wow, that was a bloody nerdy post!
No that when you below average and thick he is average and thick that not a chode maybe if he was 4.5-5 inches
Reply 39
Original post by Mistersjmcg
I love how women DENY wanting bigger *****, to stop themselves from looking like sluts, I know plenty women in bed who have told me

Quick Reply

Latest