The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Duffking
Luckily I can't speak from experience but I'm going to imagine that it feels like taking a massive, massive dump.

But backwards. :sexface:
If some cute girl really wanted to peg me then I'd give it a go, as long as she let me return the favour.
Reply 42
themanbearpig
You have a pink whale thing for your profile and a bloody female symbol.. you obviously wanna look like a girl!!!

A bloke should be doing that unless you've recently had a sex change, or are seriously confused about your gender, or most likely, are a freak that likes to pretend to be a girl online...

Hahaha..
Reply 43
sweeter than a cherry pie

Well, if we're being pedantic it's probably a little bit of both.
themanbearpig
You have a pink whale thing for your profile and a bloody female symbol.. you obviously wanna look like a girl!!!

A bloke should be doing that unless you've recently had a sex change, or are seriously confused about your gender, or most likely, are a freak that likes to pretend to be a girl online...

'pink whale thing' :rofl:

A guy can do what ever he wants for what ever reason he wants, if I wanted to look like a girl then I would make much more of an effort son, and I wouldn't tell people I'm a guy would I :facepalm2:, Eejit. Or maybe I am a girl, you will never know ;D

Touchy subject for you it seems, accidentally pulled the wrong 'bird' in a club sometime have we? :wink: Woke up the next morning with a dry mouth and a stinging feeling :gah:
Ramanda
Hahaha..

Someone is easily amused :h:
Good on you girl! It's a one-way passage!
bbtftw
my bf wants anal sex but I find the idea gross and just not a turn-on at all.

Obviously he wants to penetrate me but I told him he can't unless he lets me do it to him first (strap-on, im a girl) just so he can see what it feels like.

So it got me wondering, do any straight guys actually want to be on the receiving end of this?

*Prepares for gay bashing*
Yeah I've asked my girlfriend if we can try it. No homo. In fact I'm the straightest guy you'll meet.
Duffking
Well, if we're being pedantic it's probably a little bit of both.

Haha, touché. :beer:
Reply 49
Your one ****ed up troll.
Reflexive
I don't think it's a fair analogy since girls are used to receiving things

Like orders...
sweeter than a cherry pie

:rofl:
Reply 52
themanbearpig

Who caress :')!
Let a girl plough me with a strap-on...feck no
gingergooner
*Prepares for gay bashing*
Yeah I've asked my girlfriend if we can try it. No homo. In fact I'm the straightest guy you'll meet.

It's bizarre imo to think enjoyment of anal sex has anything to do with sexuality.

Guys and girls have arses. It's not male to have an ********. I don't see how attraction to penetrating that area, or being penetrated there could have anything to do with your attraction to either men or the same sex, given the above FACT.

Possibly being penetrated because only men have penises. Maybe that's the idea? It seems pretty crude to me.

Of course, this perception that anal is "gay" is unfortunate for both straight men (wanting to have anal sex) who have to get past the ridiculous questioning of their sexuality, and gay men who have to deal with the expectation that they will be interested in anal sex.

My boyfriend just likes arses. I don't really share his interest, but anal sex is enjoyable enough for me that I will do it for him. It is actually quite fun. I guess I do it for me a little bit too.

I think he would like me to go there with him, but I'm not quite up to that yet. What I'm certain of is that it doesn't make him gay or attracted to men. Although again, why that should be cast as some kind of insult I don't really understand.

Grr..

OP this not directed at you, just a general rant - I already posted my advice/opinion on your situation.
Reply 55
I never want to be involved in this in any way, shape, form or manifestation.

No.
Reply 56
bbtftw

So it got me wondering, do any straight guys actually want to be on the receiving end of this?

Nope.

To be honest, NOTHING could ever compete with a vagina, it's there for a purpose - and does it pretty well imo haha. :smile:
Never. It's disgusting.
I don't think I could bear to have anything to do with anal sex.

It's just strange.

Why are people so obsessed with their poo tubes these days? :hmm:
Reply 59
py0alb
if you can explain to me how a girl can come from wearing a strap-on, then I might consider it.

You can have double ended ones I think? Or they have vibraty thingies in the...harness bit I guess :p:

Lol go OP! Even if he agreed I'd still say no though haha :laugh:. One way street as far as I'm concerned :smile:

Latest