The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Redreynard
well at least we can agree on one sentence.
i saw on your profile that you are a freind of palestine. which is cool. good to help people who need help. but if you rewind history, the problem in that part of the world started with jewish immigration into what was i think back then a british protectorate - well britain controlled what happened in palestine anyway. and originally the palestinians were quite in favour of the new people to their country. i don't think they are so in favour these days. silly kids, they shoud have had the brains to see the future.

When is Redreynard's Bumper History Book of the World coming out? I will be the first to buy it.
I thought the BNP was already a leftist party?
werd123
Yes because the Rwandan genocide is clearly comparable with 21st century Britain after having a few years of slightly higher immigration :rolleyes:

Oh dear.

oh i'm not saying that britain is comparable to rwanda, of course it is not. we are lucky to live in this country. and in our life-times i imagine life will be on the whole quite peachy. but this is the lie of the land:-

1950s britain, a land of peace.
2000s britain, a more heterogenous country, occasional killings in places like toxteth or st. paul's.
rwanda, an even more heterogenous country, genocide.

the pattern is simple. for instance japan is a very homogenous country. result: far less murder than britain. america is very heterogenous. result: murder is pretty commonplace.
One Man Clique
When is Redreynard's Bumper History Book of the World coming out? I will be the first to buy it.

i don't need to write the history of palestine. it has been written by many eminent historians. and the consensus is that britain, as in many parts of the world, set up strife, by mixing different populations. sometimes, though not in the case of palestine, this was done as a deliberate policy of divide and rule.
This is what happens when you have bad ambitions.
Reply 25

2000s britain, a more heterogenous country, occasional killings in places like toxteth or st. paul's.

Talk about brainwashed. You do realize that crime in the UK peaked in the early 90's, way before any period of heightened immigration, right? You do realize that most crime is actually at it's lowest for a very very long time, right? You do also realize that most murders are committed within people of the same race, and murder is very very rarely racially motivated, right? No ofcourse you don't, because your ignorance is astounding. Go and do your research first next time, tah.

the pattern is simple. for instance japan is a very homogenous country. result: far less murder than britain. america is very heterogenous. result: murder is pretty commonplace.

Actually the murder rate can be put down to the fact that guns are available and commonplace in the USA, so comparing their statistics with ours is completely useless. You'll also be interested to know that Canada, Belgium and New Zealand all have higher murder rates than the UK, despite the fact they're less multi-cultural.

I don't know who told you all this rubbish but it's all propaganda straight from the BNP, none of which is backed up by true facts at all.
Mr. Orange
Found this post on Stormfront:

Found on this thread, basically there is a growing view in the BNP camp that Griffin is in it solely to make money and not fight for Nationalism (well done Griffin, anyone that sets back those White Nationalists for a good decade or so is a good man in my eyes)

The General Election was a disaster for the BNP and many supporters are thinking their party has been hijacked by lefties.

Anyway, your thoughts TSR?

I always like the idea that GRiffin is an MI5 plant. The more I see him the more I believe it. Not one person could manage to make themselves, their beliefs and their parties ideologies look so ridiculous every time they are given a national platform.

THinking about it he would have been an ideal recruit. MIddle-class white Oxbridge educated lawyer.

Nick Griffin the MI5 infiltrator.

Intriguing.
Reply 27
OMGWTFBBQ
I thought the BNP was already a leftist party?

Well, high controls on immigration and the jobs for your own citizens attitude is actually quite a leftist thing traditionally.
Reply 28
StormFront is not synonymous with the BNP.
They lost a ******** of deposits in the last GE. but I dont think a new leader will change it tbh. Nick Griffin was probably the most competant leader of the BNP. A cambridge educated, articulate and somewhat moderate scumbag, he didn't get into any real trouble except from opening his mouth too much. In comparison to Mark Collett, who was supposed to be his successor, and if that happened, then the BNP would be finished undoubtedly. That man is a ******* idiot.

Stormfront is full of angry white basement dwellers who are against any form of racial intergration etc. Not really representative of the BNP, whose support has surged due to lack of jobs or housing and bieng fed up of con-lab governenments. I met a few people who voted bnp and they are not racist at all, tbh. they are just stupid and taken in my sensationalism.

anyway, i cant wait to see who the new bnp leader is in 2013
Reply 30
Organ
Am I a bad person if I say I have no particular feelings towards the BNP?

No it means you're intelligent. There is no reason why a particular political party with views not generally accepted within society is wrong or should be hated. Morons go on about tolerance and accepting different views but when it comes to a neo-nazi organisation suddenly that group no longer has a right to hold those views and has no right to exist, although they have no issue with an extremist religious organisation :facepalm:
donuticus
I always like the idea that GRiffin is an MI5 plant. The more I see him the more I believe it. Not one person could manage to make themselves, their beliefs and their parties ideologies look so ridiculous every time they are given a national platform.

THinking about it he would have been an ideal recruit. MIddle-class white Oxbridge educated lawyer.

Nick Griffin the MI5 infiltrator.

Intriguing.

Tbh he moderated the party, which is why a lot of members aren't really as racist, as say, those from the NF or the european far right. Their policies upon creation were however, ridiculous.
Redreynard
oh i'm not saying that britain is comparable to rwanda, of course it is not. we are lucky to live in this country. and in our life-times i imagine life will be on the whole quite peachy. but this is the lie of the land:-

I'm sorry, WHAT ????

different races coexisting =/= more crime. In fact the inequality gaps in japan is much much smaller in comparison to the UK and the US. And, as proven by basic economics, realtive poverty, deprovation and poor upbringing= crime. Not skin colour.
Reply 33
Dan1992

in the US for example, the constitution is in part there to protect all individuals from the tyranny of the majority that democracy can become, e.g. Hitler, if a political Party specifically goes against the constitution by wanting to harm people, e.g. an extreme religious organisation or a far-right political group, and has a bad track record etc and is deemed by judges far wiser than us in affairs to do with the law as unconstitutional, then there is space for them to be banned in a nation that remains liberal democracy. just because we don't have a codified constitution and only just got a supreme court doesn't mean that the rest of the world has followed the same political model...

What a load of ********, the US very rarely, if ever bans anything regardless of how distasteful the parties views are. Americans have a very libertarian outlook on freedom of speech and believe everyone has a right to broadcast their views no matter how distateful they are.

If anyone was actually threatening to immediately go and kill a particular group of people, that would be different and the police would deal with that in most countries, but extreme views in America are accepted as part of the democratic process.

Take the Westboro Baptist Church for example, most Americans don't worry about them and let them exist as part of democracy in the US, the government doesn't interviene in their protests and they are allowed to freely exist as long as they are not physically hurting anyone. In the UK, this group would have been shut down long ago, and the leaders probably in prison.

So, if you think that the US government shuts down political parties that the establishment disagrees with you couldn't be more wrong. In this US, you could be a member of the American Nazi Party or KKK and still wouldn't be bared from government jobs or law enforcement. Americans simply believe everyone has a right to believe whatever they want so long as they are not physically hurting anyone else.
Reply 34
Dan1992
the german supremen court can ban parties.

After WW2 Germany has become very nearly as politically correct as the UK. The German courts are preoccupied with Nazism, for obvious reasons, to the extent I bet extremist Islamic groups slip under the net and are ignorned.

Regardless, attempting to compare the BNP to a party that murdered 6 million Jews is just showing your ignorance. The BNP is more comparable to this lot; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany and they're not banned by the looks of it.
although I disagree with nick griffin and his views.....you have to give the man some credit for his leadership skills I mean he managed to organise a group of council estate and NF thugs into a political party.....lets hope no-one does that to the EDL :holmes:
Reply 36
Hahah. racist britis, they'll never learn.
greatmonte
although I disagree with nick griffin and his views.....you have to give the man some credit for his leadership skills I mean he managed to organise a group of council estate and NF thugs into a political party.....lets hope no-one does that to the EDL :holmes:

considering the EDL have no idea what they stand for, besides 'we dont want mosques, so throwing bacon at them will make it go away' and their blind support for Israel , though they also have no idea why, i doubt they can organise well enough to be a political party, or even join with the BNP.

The great thing about racist groups these days is that they are run by idiots. at least wth the NDSAP you could give Hitler and Goebells sme credit for being relatively intelligent. the fact that the smartest man to ever lead the BNP was also a ******* idiot is really saying somethin about the future of the party.
Reply 38
a disaster yet also a success. they lost their barking council seats but made the second most amount of vote gains behind only the tories. theyre not really on their knees despite the lefties trying to ban them and bankrupt them although in honesty if they end up banning the bnp which seems likely it will surge support for nationalist parties and come back to bite them in the arse. but yes it seems more radical hardcore members dont like the new changes but the party is still improving each year in terms of popularity so I wouldnt say its on its knees at all
Reply 39
Broderss
StormFront is not synonymous with the BNP.

They know a lot more about the BNP than we do seeing as a higher proportion of them will be members compared to TSR

Latest

Trending

Trending