The Student Room Group

Think my teacher fancies me?

Scroll to see replies

Philosophy? Then just tell him about your Kant
:woo:
Reply 61
>Anna<
Ahahaa, well funnily enough the teacher's girlfriend was a former student...she didn't seem embarrassed of it though, and it wasn't an issue :dontknow:

Oh, not saying there's anything wrong with it, you just have to be careful because if the girl's still at the school (was in that case) then he will probs get fired if people find out.
Reply 62
I'd be over the moon if a hot teacher came onto me :awesome:
Reply 63
The whole point of fancying a teacher, surely, is that they are mature and unobtainable, not that they behave like 19-year olds or are aggressive. I'm sure you can find that behind the bikesheds.
Reply 64
Anonymous
But do you fancy him?

Yeah I do - Gerard Butler = Sexy man in the world
Reply 65
EssRidge
Using Facebook?

Nope having sex with a sixth former.
Reply 66
Toni-j-W
Nope having sex with a sixth former.

Ah, that would've been my second guess.
Reply 67
I feel sorry for you....
Reply 68
fatP!E
You do realise that once something happens between you two, you will loose all respect for him.

This is perfectly true.
your teacher is an idiot
Reply 70
fatP!E
You do realise that once something happens between you two, you will loose all respect for him.

Maybe a little, I am sure. But not enough to make me regret it.
Reply 71
Yeah, he wants to do you.
If you like him, go for it, you're legal and out of school.

Let us know how it goes! :biggrin:
Reply 72
Anonymous
Maybe a little, I am sure. But not enough to make me regret it.

Corrected that little blunder, didn't you? :p:
Reply 73
booksnob
Corrected that little blunder, didn't you? :p:

You should have seen my face..please just keep it between me and you?
Reply 74
Of course!
Reply 75
Anonymous
Sorry about Anon but this is waaay too much for me to attach myself to officially right now

Ok I'm 18 and going to University in September (hopefully) and I am a girl. I have laughed and joked and mocked people with teachers as crushes and that whole movie teacher/ student 'romance' I mean come on give me a break..Never did I think it would happen to me....

Basically, we got a new Teacher for A2 this past year and he's just amaazing - soo different from anything i've ever seen; he has travelled the world, and looks like Gerard Butler - need I say more?

Anyway, he doesn't talk like a teacher, I mean he acts like he's still 19 - he's really 28. Anyway, I thought 'so what a good looking guy, there's plenty of them' Aaaand he was helping me after class, being super nice. He's really aggressive and I am the only person to whom he never shouted at; so I thought 'I get it, I'm the teachers pet'

But then since January I've caught him just staring at me while were reading in class and I'll look up and he'll turn the other way..I thought he's day dreaming or something; but then it happened like every lesson. Anyway, I thought maybe I look like an ex or something - I heard from another teacher that I'm his type? Like the long brown hair etc ... Were really close and she was joking but she hadn't any idea about the lingering looks

Then in around like May time, he started calling me out of class to have like little; 'life' chats, trying to get updates about me and just standing really close to me when we were together - and always complimenting me.

Still I thought you know all this could be a coincidence and me reading into things, so I really didnt think about it. Then, after A levels (as I did with all my teachers) I sent him a letter saying how greatful I am and how great he has been at going above and beyond to cater for me. He facebook'd me and was like do you want to go out to lunch or something? and I was excited and thought yeah why not, seeing a teacher would be great without the stress of exams...so we met up and it ended up becominng dinner and we invited like 2 other classmates to not make it awkward.

When we met up he let everyone go forward and then put his hand around my waist and whispered thanks for the letter it meant soo much, more than you'll ever know...and i could feel his breath lol no kidding I now know the feeling of being weak at the knees...anyway I still didn't think much....At the restaurant he made sure to sit opposite me and the whole way through, he just stared at me, like I'd look at him from chatting to someone else and just catch him staring and this time he didn't even look away...He like told me all these stories and flirted...I know what flirting is and it was defos what he was doing...

In the end, he gave me his number and even dropped me to the bus station (he cycles and no way was I trying that)... Am I just bieng a silly little girl? Please just give me your honest opinions..Thanks

Nice little fantasy you got there, kid.
Aj12
He wants to plough you

^ This :yep:

I bet he sings this on his bike :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 78
Lol great story, whether it be real or fake. (I mean I read it all the way through :smile: )
Stop slutting up with him. Just don't ring him and ignore him, and come results day avoid meeting him.

More seriously, this could affect other girls in your school, so thinking of others who like you, may perhaps be naive or ignorant to his intentions, inform another teacher or the head of sixth form (or any other authority figure in your school). But you will need proof so perhaps on second thought you should ring him and invite him to lunch in a public place (to be safe) and record him molesting on you using a hand-held cam or wear a microphone under your clothes lol.

I think you like him and you are hence seeking justification for your indecent behavior. If I was you I would go along with it and see where this ends up.
Reply 79
very funny :smile:) :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending