The Student Room Group

DWP EO recruitment application timeline advice

I know everyone's experiences will be different, but just wondering if anyone fancies sharing their timeline of the application process. I've seem a lot of posts about it and think it'd be good to have it all here?
People have also mentioned how the portal has changed its messages at certain times so thought this might help people too.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Claire0380
I know everyone's experiences will be different, but just wondering if anyone fancies sharing their timeline of the application process. I've seem a lot of posts about it and think it'd be good to have it all here?
People have also mentioned how the portal has changed its messages at certain times so thought this might help people too.

When mine changed, I received a text and two emails saying I need to provide them with my passport, right to work and a selfie. The moment I did that and pressed submit it changed straight away to: you are now offered a provisional job offer and was asking me to accept it.
After I accepted it I was then asking my personal information, if I have a DBS, contact details for references from previous work and also an extra different reference that had to be by someone that has to be working for example as a teacher, doctor, engineer, civil servant, lecturer, nurse, mp and many more categories of work. They are not suppose to be either related to you neither in a relationship with you. I hope this helps you!
So far I am making sure to provide them all the information they need to do the checks and move forward. Fingers crossed everything will be alright.. Good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending