The Student Room Group

Think my teacher fancies me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Go for it......
Reply 121
jenny_flum
Am I the only one who finds it weird another teacher told her, he was her type? :s-smilie: I was never that close to teachers at college...

thats what im thinking! dont think anyone is/was tbh...=/
Anonymous
looks like Gerard Butler - need I say more?

SirRamAlot
Well yeah you're 18 so you should be fully developed with nice tits and everything.

Pretty much my most favorite thing I have ever read on these forums.
Reply 124
I don't think I am naive - I used dreamyyy just that one time actually, I don't think just that adjective can determine how naive a girl is.

Yes he can find other women, you should have seen the waitresses swooning over him and just in general wherever we go.

My friends have an idea but I haven't told them.
Anonymous
Ok the 'How many other girls' comments are disturbing - Im not like Jenny from An Eduation, I have my head screwed on, I have never seen him with other girls but then maybe I am bieng stupid - Shall I not just live in the moment?

No! There is something really weird about this whole situation. A 28-year-old teacher should not EVER have even vaguely indicated that he liked you. He should not have stared at you and he should not have kept you back after lessons to talk to you; his motive can't have been innocent, since you strongly suspected that he liked you from how he behaved at school. Any man who is in their late 20s and who would be attracted to a schoolgirl is weird, in my opinion. It sounds like he just wants you for sex, really :s-smilie:. I hope that you make the right decision, whatever that may be :smile:.

EDIT: Just read your comment above. It sounds so much like he is trying to draw you in! Being all lovely to you and looking into your eyes, and pretending that he doesn't know that the waitresses are swooning at him. Like, I imagine that he acts mature and like a gentleman...but I have heard so many stories of men like this! Using their looks to get the youngest girls possible. Of course, I might be entirely wrong, but I really doubt it. I have a strangely strong feeling about this D: .
Reply 126
Anonymous
I don't think I am naive - I used dreamyyy just that one time actually, I don't think just that adjective can determine how naive a girl is.

Yes he can find other women, you should have seen the waitresses swooning over him and just in general wherever we go.

My friends have an idea but I haven't told them.

Why are you posting here? He clearly likes you, you have to make a decision as to whether or not you want to date/have sex with him. Make the decision.

But let us know what you decide when you do make the decision lol!!!
Reply 127
probably even so its not unheard for a 18-28 relationship.
Reply 128
alissasantiago
yes, much more, Gerard Butler is ugly bugly.

Lol- true though, he just a fat scottish guy really.
Meh.

I'm 19 and my old PE teacher is going out with a girl who he taught who was in my year.

It is a bit weird though...
Reply 130
Thanks everyone for all the advice...I decided to call him tonight, were going to a park on Tuesday; So don't think he has only one thing on his mind! (or he would have chosen a hotel!) ...and I am 100% confident about my decision, I really think I will learn a lot from him and whatever happens, I will have had a blast...Keep you updated xxx
Anonymous
Thanks everyone for all the advice...I decided to call him tonight, were going to a park on Tuesday; So don't think he has only one thing on his mind! (or he would have chosen a hotel!) ...and I am 100% confident about my decision, I really think I will learn a lot from him and whatever happens, I will have had a blast...Keep you updated xxx

Yey!!! :smile:
Just have fun your young!!!!
Sod rules...lifes about living and summer romances are amazing :p:
Original post by Anonymous

I'm aware that this thread is really old but I was just wondering how things turned out as I'm in a similar place at the moment.

How did it go?
My friend at my University is in a relationship with his ex-A level teacher. Go for it :biggrin:
Reply 134
I'm aware that this thread is really old but I was just wondering how things turned out as I'm in a similar place at the moment.

How did it go?

Hey! I cant believe someone has posted after so long, ill just give you a timeline of what happened this year -

We were meant to go to a local park in the begining of August, but we went to like this Aquarium and it was soo good just going around looking at al the sea creatures, walking around talking - then we went for lunch and spent literally the whole day getting to know one another - it was the best date seriously it felt really good and not awkward

After that we met up every friday evening saturday and sunday - we have probs travelled the whole of the UK together and we even went to Ireland!! (his hometown) In January - Just after my Uni exams we went to Paris - i was mesmirised - we spent most of the nights exploring the city and walking - we hardly slept :smile: everyone still thinks im out with the girls- I cant believe ive kept it this long - my friends now know and they still love me and thier cool with it after they met him - my uni friends that is, im not in touch with the ones from college- that would have been awkward

Ian and I dont really think of ourselves as teacher/student anymore - ofcourse he is still teaching but i see myself as the partner of a teacher now so its cool when he talks about his work - im proud of him :smile: - i forgot to say - we are together, we split up for 2 months- february till April so no valentines day together but i got a loada messages then and on my bday- he still looks at me like he used to - he gave me time to see other guys at uni and i was free to date cos he wanted me to be 100% happy with the relationship - I have dated and on our break i had a month long relationship with someone i had met at the beginning of uni- i can honestly say that I dont prefer anyone as much as i do him- we just fit, it makes sense its special- there is a spark that i dont get from anyone else- im on a high after everytime and he just gives me a boost everytime i see him - he comes to uni to pick me up sometimes so its open like were not afraid to go out- granted i give up a lot of time with the girls for him but im ok with that - and he makes sacrifices too- ohhhh and i finally learnt how to ride a bike lol! so thats cool we can ride together ... My cousins are getting married atm and the problems they have with thier picture perfect in laws to be and men thier own age - i would never trade it - he loves me and i love him and i hope this never goes away

thats about it :smile:
Original post by Aj12
He wants to plough you

Maybe is a virgin slayer, or hymen hunter.
Hey! I cant believe someone has posted after so long, ill just give you a timeline of what happened this year -

We were meant to go to a local park in the begining of August, but we went to like this Aquarium and it was soo good just going around looking at al the sea creatures, walking around talking - then we went for lunch and spent literally the whole day getting to know one another - it was the best date seriously it felt really good and not awkward

After that we met up every friday evening saturday and sunday - we have probs travelled the whole of the UK together and we even went to Ireland!! (his hometown) In January - Just after my Uni exams we went to Paris - i was mesmirised - we spent most of the nights exploring the city and walking - we hardly slept :smile: everyone still thinks im out with the girls- I cant believe ive kept it this long - my friends now know and they still love me and thier cool with it after they met him - my uni friends that is, im not in touch with the ones from college- that would have been awkward

Ian and I dont really think of ourselves as teacher/student anymore - ofcourse he is still teaching but i see myself as the partner of a teacher now so its cool when he talks about his work - im proud of him :smile: - i forgot to say - we are together, we split up for 2 months- february till April so no valentines day together but i got a loada messages then and on my bday- he still looks at me like he used to - he gave me time to see other guys at uni and i was free to date cos he wanted me to be 100% happy with the relationship - I have dated and on our break i had a month long relationship with someone i had met at the beginning of uni- i can honestly say that I dont prefer anyone as much as i do him- we just fit, it makes sense its special- there is a spark that i dont get from anyone else- im on a high after everytime and he just gives me a boost everytime i see him - he comes to uni to pick me up sometimes so its open like were not afraid to go out- granted i give up a lot of time with the girls for him but im ok with that - and he makes sacrifices too- ohhhh and i finally learnt how to ride a bike lol! so thats cool we can ride together ... My cousins are getting married atm and the problems they have with thier picture perfect in laws to be and men thier own age - i would never trade it - he loves me and i love him and i hope this never goes away

thats about it :smile:

Wow, so these student/teacher things really can work; You sound really happy with the relationship:smile:! Thanks, you've helped me make my decision...
x
Man, he's gonna plow your field and pluck your brains

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending