The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Back to Saints Row Two
Tetris!!!
Reply 1982
Star Wars: The Old Republic. No, really.
When I've had enough, I'm swapping to TF2 so I can show off my hard-earned gear to the newbies.
Reply 1983
White Knight Chronicles (PS3), Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360) and Assassin's Creed II (Xbox 360).

Had to put a hold on a ton of games due to exams. Now exams are done I shall be hammering many more.
Reply 1984
tonight i finally got round to finishing halo reach on legendary solo - now exams are over im pretty much playing/finishing EVERYTHING before uni
You're a gamer also, soul you are truly awesome :love:

I'm back to playing NFS: Hot Pursuit lately :holmes:
Original post by KeineHeldenMehr
tf2 is free

Thank you for this.
Reply 1987
I only ever play Fifa...

But lately, I decided to take a trip back in time and play a bit of Age of Empires III. :O
pc: syrnia, terraria and minecraft, Xbox - reach, black ops and a bit of MW2
Ocarina of Time, not the 3DS version though!
Finished LA Noire :smile:, might actually replay it, fun game :smile:

Also been playing Forza 3 regularly :smile:
I havent played any game on my ones for ages, but have an operation soon which means a summer inside so I plan to dust off my PS2 and give gta san andreas a good hammering since i lost my xbox leads.
Does someone fancy adding me and coming on Burnout Paradise on the PS3 for a second so I can send them an online game invite? You don't even have to accept. It's the last trophy I need for the platinum. :frown:
Guitar Hero world tour on xbox live :smile:
Original post by Brotherhood
Does someone fancy adding me and coming on Burnout Paradise on the PS3 for a second so I can send them an online game invite? You don't even have to accept. It's the last trophy I need for the platinum. :frown:

I could probably do that for you. I think we have each others ID added.

I need to make some game updates, have only played Burnout Paradise once! (didn't enjoy it XD). My PS3 needs software updating as well! :tongue: I'll get back to you.
Original post by Magical Moogles
I could probably do that for you. I think we have each others ID added.

I need to make some game updates, have only played Burnout Paradise once! (didn't enjoy it XD). My PS3 needs software updating as well! :tongue: I'll get back to you.

Thanks. I've done it already though. :wink:
Original post by BalletDystopia
Im on team fortress 2 on steam if anyone wants to join!

we should make a TSR steam group - we could prehaps even set up a server if people donated a little each
Team Fortress 2 - because I'm cheap and waited until it was free on Steam :biggrin:
Reply 1998
now playing canis canem edit on ps2. Have beaten it before but just feel like playing it again. I'd like to try it on 360 or Wii, but I'll stick with the PS2 version for now
Got the Understone Quest Pack for Fable 3... What a waste of 400 points that was 0_o

Latest