The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Inspired by the other subforum threads.

What book are you reading now?
What was the last film you watched?
What are you listening to right now? III

So what game are you currently playing? All platforms are welcome.

Just update with a new post whenever you start playing a new game.

I am currently play MGS HD Collection.

You can now find out modules by going to evision and clicking student profile. You can also find out the timetable at this link, http://www.dundee.ac.uk/registry/main/cto/index.htm , I've not managed to get it working If you get it working can you tell what it is for employment? We will just be getting 1 seminar a week for each subject it seems.

Also more information, albeit pointless, if you mail me as I cannot mail you
Team fortress 2
counter strike global offensive
serious SAM 3
need for speed world
bf3

gotta love pc gaming :smile:
Minecraft Mod (Tekkit) :P
Sushi Go Round on Miniclip if that counts...so addictive :tongue:
Pokemon FireRed and Sapphire
Kingdom Hearts 1
Daytonaaaaa USA

and God Hand (Ps2)
Reply 3526
Just won Wimbledon against Novak on Top Spin 4.

Murray nowhere to be seen yet again...
Just finished Portal 1 and 2, for a puzzle game its storyline and ending was epic, i really want 3 to be like an adventure of the main character's adventures on 'the surface'.
Still playing Saints Row The Third.

Man, I have to stop.
On my 3DS I'm playnig Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I picked up Uncharted 3, preowned, for a tenner so I'll be playing that next weekend! Going by how I got through Uncharted 2, I'll probably be done with it by the Monday/Tuesday.
Reply 3530
Diablo 3, Lineage II, DOTA. And pokemon ruby ofc!
Reply 3531
Currently playing through IV:s-smilie:A it's a mod that puts the San Andreas map onto the IV Rage engine, it's really great.

This was posted on the go!
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, WoW and Four Heroes of Light. My brother just got LA Noire so we've been playing that through together, but we're still a bit rubbish at working out if people are lying or not haha!
Original post by Mouse Potato
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, WoW and Four Heroes of Light. My brother just got LA Noire so we've been playing that through together, but we're still a bit rubbish at working out if people are lying or not haha!

La Noire tips..If they are telling the truth, they usually never loose eye contact with you and they remain calm... If doubtful, they often look all over the place, changing their facial expressions frequently... If they're lying, usually very viscous, stern reply... of course you need evidence to prove they are lying so therefore, you should always know when they are lying if you collect all evidence (To ensure you collect all clues and evidence, once the music in the background stops you would have cleared that particular area)... Good luck!
Reply 3534
Since its the summer I though I would revive my old N64 and play Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina of Time......... old memories.
Crysis 2 on the PC and Dragon Age 2 on the Xbox :smile:
Currently leveling my characters on WoW before uni.
The Witcher 2 and waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic to install, which it has been doing for a at least 7 hours now :angry:
dead island. BEAST
Darksiders 2: amazing game :biggrin:

Latest