The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Stupidly addictive...
working my way through portal (even though i've already played portal 2 - makes sense, i know). :rolleyes:
Reply 3582
Playing La-Mulana, probably GOTY for me
Finally got my copy of Tales of Graces f. It's beautiful.
Assassins creed revelations. Thought I may as well finish the ezio/altair/desmond saga off.
Diablo 3/Tekkit :smile:

Just bought GW2 though
Guilds Wars 2 and Ultima Online! Wish my brother had never let me play GW2, keep wanting to go on it.
Plenty of Skyrim (not even got chance to play Dawnguard yet) and Left 4 Dead 2. I may get GW2 soon though but I don't wanna get into another RPG right before starting uni :tongue:
Gone back to playing Oblivion for a bit.
Original post by david.94
FIFA 12, xbox 360, currently in the year 2020 in my career mode. i want to see what happens when you get to the end (if there is an end?)

Think it ends year 2032.
Reply 3590
Just started Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. So much fun and surprisingly addictive.
Have recently reinstalled Fallout: New Vegas and all the DLC for it.
Mostly playing EvE at the moment. If there's nothing going on there then I'll be playing BF3.

Whisperings of my old BF3 team becoming active again has made me pretty excited.
Reply 3593
KotOR 2. THANKS STEAM!
Original post by Tahooper
Think it ends year 2032.

no i watch a youtube video, the final season is 2025/2026 (15 seasons) but it looked pretty rubbish, no players rated over 90, and about 10 players rated over 85, all quite old aswell. so i just decided to start again because its not going to get any better.
Playing Metro 2033 again :biggrin:

When BF3 Armored Kill hits PC it's pretty much going to be 100% BF3 :tongue:
Mass Effect 3 - seriously love these games
Playing ffix on my dusty old PSP mainly, and bought Xenogears off of the US PSN store for after that. also briefly started Sleeping Dogs on the PC.
Because I fecked my wrists from years of hardcore gaming, currently Miniclips 8 Ball pool multiplayer lol!
Tony Hawks HD and Batman Arkham City

Latest