The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4TSR
ME2?

I'm currently on Left 4 dead 2. But I'm just downloading Battlefield bad company 2 Vietnam via steam. So when that's done, I guess I will be on it for a few weeks :smile:

Mass Effect 2. I even bought some DLC to try and drag the gameplay out a bit. I was a massive fan (read: obsessive) of the first one so I guess I just ahd my hopes up :/
Reply 781
Believe it or not, I got bored earlier and played the World Cup game!
Original post by ms607
Gah I wish I could play that on my laptop right now :frown:

Nothing quite like mindlessly controlling virtual people :colondollar:

Haha yeah I used to have a laptop and i missed the Sims so much! Then my mum sorted out a PC and put extra memory on for stuff like The Sims :yay:

Have you got any of the expansion packs?
F1 2010.
And I found Bioshock 2 for a fiver whilst christmas shopping, so I might start that later.

Yay for endless procrastination.
Reply 784
Original post by wtfCharlie
Haha yeah I used to have a laptop and i missed the Sims so much! Then my mum sorted out a PC and put extra memory on for stuff like The Sims :yay:

Have you got any of the expansion packs?

Been a fan of The Sims since it was released when I was a wee boy :biggrin: so naturally I bought all the games through the 1st and 2nd generation. Took a while to like the third one, but I eventually did and yeah I have all the expansion packs :smile: though I don't have the stuff packs. Might get them eventually though cause they are dirt cheap now!
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Fable 3, Need for Speed Undercover. Just finished Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed 2.
Original post by ms607
Been a fan of The Sims since it was released when I was a wee boy :biggrin: so naturally I bought all the games through the 1st and 2nd generation. Took a while to like the third one, but I eventually did and yeah I have all the expansion packs :smile: though I don't have the stuff packs. Might get them eventually though cause they are dirt cheap now!

:biggrin: Same, I must've bought Sims 1 in, like 2003? Sims 1 was so cool, and hardly anyone knows about it :frown: And ooh, i'm glad you have the expansion packs, cos I was planning on getting either Late Night or Ambitions, and I can't decide! :frown:

Have you heard about Sims Medieval??
Reply 787
:biggrin: Same, I must've bought Sims 1 in, like 2003? Sims 1 was so cool, and hardly anyone knows about it :frown: And ooh, i'm glad you have the expansion packs, cos I was planning on getting either Late Night or Ambitions, and I can't decide! :frown:

Have you heard about Sims Medieval??

Get Late Night first! Ambitions is good but Late Night offers more :smile:

And yeah, I've heard about Sims Medieval. Seems quite random that they are making it really. I'll just wait for the next sims 3 expansion pack in June :biggrin:
Zelda, Christmas makes me nostalgic :smile:
Original post by ms607
Get Late Night first! Ambitions is good but Late Night offers more :smile:

And yeah, I've heard about Sims Medieval. Seems quite random that they are making it really. I'll just wait for the next sims 3 expansion pack in June :biggrin:

OK :biggrin: Is Late Night anything like Superstar? Looks similiar, I LOVED Superstar!

I can't wait for Medieval - apparently the Simlish has been altered to sound like old English, and there's carrier pigeons instead of mail! Do you know what the next expansion's going to be?
Reply 790
OK :biggrin: Is Late Night anything like Superstar? Looks similiar, I LOVED Superstar!

I can't wait for Medieval - apparently the Simlish has been altered to sound like old English, and there's carrier pigeons instead of mail! Do you know what the next expansion's going to be?

It has some elements from Superstar, but it isn't the same :frown: and they haven't announced the next expansion pack yet so it could be anything... here's hoping it's good!
I'm gonna be different and say that i'm playing Bejeweled Blitz :biggrin:
Oh, and you can't beat a bit of Sims 2 :-)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 792
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Pokemon Diamond Nuzlocke, trying to finish Assassin's Creed II and Halo Reach's story :biggrin:

I'm awful at running through stories nowadays...I haven't even started COD:MW2's and I got it on the first day :redface: shock horror!
Playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Awesome game, it's £6.49 on Steam - get it if you're looking for a scare!), Torchlight, SC2, Super Meat Boy and others.
Fifa 11, F1 2010, and GTA IV - all on the PC.

I did play Pro Evo 2011 but it was very disappointing when compared to Fifa 11.
Overlord, Puzzle Dimension, Lara Croft Guardian of Light..and hopefully will get started on Risen soon
Super street fighter 4 bitches.
Reply 797
Playing alot of L4D2 on live and going to go through Halo Reach on legendary tomorrow
Reply 798
Trying out LoL.
Reply 799
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: trying to get all of the Borgia Flags and dabbling online occassionally. It is a beautiful game.

Latest