The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
On pc I'm playing the sims 3 and on the ps3 I'm playing Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots
plants vs zombies
Reply 82
I got really nostalgic and got my PS2 out before and started playing Athens 2004 :yy: What a game!

Also playing Football Manager 2010 on PC.
Reply 83
Wesssty
What's yer name, so I can adds :biggrin:

Ne07h3Be5t
Reply 84
Erm, it's more like what GAMES I am playing. Halo 3, Mass Effect 2 (second playthrough), Alan Wake (achievement hunting) and little bits of Oblivion.
football manager 2010, walton and hersham in the premiership :biggrin: xx
Reply 86
We Love Katamari - PS2
Reply 87
FlyingWhales
Is that still going?! I remember playing that as far back as around 2002! I think I stopped because I was frustrated with the dial-up connection we had at the time :cool:

Anyway, I'm currently making my way through Resistance 2, first one was better though.

Yes it's still going :smile: and lol yep i can imagine the connection wouldn't have been as good in 2002 :p: its changed a lot..new confusing maps, and loadsss of extras which probably doesn't make it as good now lol.
Reply 88
joey!
I'm playing real life, nerds

lol j/k, Counter Strike: Source, when I have a few hours free

I've heard of that, is it any good?

I'm playing Halo 3 at the moment, completed Gears of War 2 last week so now on Halo 3....
XBOX
COD:MW2
Prototype
Tried to play Halo 3, but I don't like it much. Will play when I get bored of other things :P

Transformice (xD)

DS
Will be getting the most recent Dragon Quest soon!
Reply 90
To coincide with my Sopranos addiction (on season 5 atm), Mafia for the PC.

Dragon Age: Origins next.
Theme Hospital - It's been so many years and still havn't been able to complete it

Earlier i was playing MGS1 ... All on ps3
Reply 92
Theme Hospital is on the PS3 :eek4:
Reply 93
In anticipation of the new one coming out next month, I busted out F1 06 on the PS2, such a good game.
Reply 94
I've got my ps2 down from the loft and i'm currently playing through Final Fantasy IX, Love it. I miss RPG's.
League of Legends (PC), YFL on fifa10 (xbl), TF2 (PC), and a whole stack of games next to me which i alternate between, not to mention the 30 odd games i have on Steam.
Reply 96
Naughty bear! Great for taking out stress! :biggrin:
meskell
Theme Hospital is on the PS3 :eek4:

LOL yep

but its the ps1 version not the PC version
i bought a new set of golf clubs last week; then i went and broke my arm :frown: so i went out and bought tiger woods 2011 which is the next best thing.
Playing who wants to be a millionaire

Latest