The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by #persephone
Soul Calibur IV. always Soul Calibur IV on the xbox360.

anyone got tips on beating the 'unweilding sacrafice' floor on tower of lost souls with lizardman as the boss? :/

Yeah, smash your xbox with a sledgehammer!
:smile:
Reply 1381
I'm currently playing a lot of HoN at the moment with some mates, as since hitting diamond in SC2 I've kinda gone off laddering, other than that I'm playing some random steam games from time to time, Super Meat Boy being one of my favourite's.
replaying Fallout 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3
Reply 1383
Just got Bad Company Vietnam
Oblivion, again, again, again.
Ive done everything 116 times and I desperatly need a a replacement for it... HATE all things Japanese though.
Reply 1385
Wow.
That 8-ball game on Miniclip. <3
Reply 1387
Original post by James1992
None - focusing on revision.

However I will give my top 3 all-time any platform games ;D

1. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (PS2)
2. Hardware Online Arena (PS2)
3. Sigh - I don't know, i've now matured and moved on from gaming :'(

WHen one moves on from gaming what do they do?

Im gettign kinda bored with video games just now, maybe its age?
NFS Hot Pursuit

Annoying at times, but when you get to the meat of the game, it's like Mad Max with sports cars.
Reply 1389
EVE Online Demo,....so far, I hate it.
Still battling through Final Fantasy 13!
CityVille on Facebook :biggrin:
Reply 1392
Halo: Reach, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Crysis 2, ACII: Brotherhood. 360 of course :biggrin:
Finished Alan Wake yesterday and was presented with the ****ey ending and so have to download some **** to actually get any closure :mad:
I wouldn't have minded the ending as much if they were leaving things unsolved as a narrative device (like lost or sopranos) but it's just so pointless - they've given out a free code so I can get the new levels anyway so why not incorporate it into the disc? Stuff like this stops people without accounts from getting the full picture. I miss the good old days where everything was on the disc and you didn't have to faff around and pay extra.[sorry, seemed to go off on one there!]

Playing AC2 and doing the usual of wondering how many secondary memories to do before I go to the main memory starts...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1394
Blast Billiards lol- inbetween revision.
Playing Fifa 11, but just completed Red Dead Redemption (great game).
Deus Ex.

10 years on, sunglasses at night are still cool.
Still playing Black Ops (don't understand why people don't like it...) and Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood.
PS3 :smile:
Reply 1398
On Rollarcoaster tycoon 3. Not a patch on the second one but still good.
Very close to getting 100% in Red Dead Redemption
And just starting Fallout 3 :smile:

Latest