The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Internet as you can watch most TV online. :awesome:
Reply 2
Internet hands down
Internet, even if that meant no tv at all (not even bbc iplayer, 4od etc.)
you can watch anything on the internet without having to pay the extortionate price of the TV licence
It is a choice between a load of ******** mediocre television shows/films/music videos or humanity's knowledge at your fingertips.
Reply 6
Internet, obvs. :holmes: I don't even watch tv.
Reply 7
rawwwwr!
Internet as you can watch most TV online. :awesome:

Exactly.
Obviously internet, and besides I watch most of my shows online due to my abhorrence for adverts not to mention the show looks much, much better on my laptop.
Reply 9
Internet, hands down! I don't think I even know how to turn on a television anymore.
Reply 10
Probably TV, I spend way too much time looking up stupid stuff on the internet, like 50 Cent's upbringing and how tongues work. If there's nothing on TV, I switch it off and do something else, whereas the internet's like a black hole...
Since you can watch TV online, obviously Internet.
Reply 12
Internet everytime
Reply 13
vitamortis
It is a choice between a load of ******** mediocre television shows/films/music videos or humanity's knowledge at your fingertips.

Quite. I almost had a heart-attack when I realised this existed a few days ago.

I've been so ignorant. :frown:
D.R.E

Holy ****. I did not know that existed until now. Thank you!
Reply 15
vitamortis
Holy ****. I did not know that existed until now. Thank you!

You're welcome.

It's amazing isn't it? I've been learning basic Latin grammar and doing one of the Economics courses they have. The amount of information on there is ridiculous.
D.R.E
You're welcome.

It's amazing isn't it? I've been learning basic Latin grammar and doing one of the Economics courses they have. The amount of information on there is ridiculous.

Have you come across Academic Earth before? http://www.academicearth.org/
Reply 17
vitamortis
Have you come across Academic Earth before? http://www.academicearth.org/

Yes, only found it last night though. All these free information and learning resources makes one reconsider university altogether! :p:
D.R.E

+rep you've probably saved my life almost literally seeing as I can now learn how to shout at the stupid crazy drivers they have here in China who don't seem to mind running scores of people over each day. This seems so much better than the random sites on google. :woo:

Oh and internet every time, there's always iPlayer or SeeSaw.
D.R.E
Yes, only found it last night though. All these free information and learning resources makes one reconsider university altogether! :p:

Yes, indeed. But these information resources are only a one-way interaction system - unlike university. Which is why a degree is worth its price.

Latest

Trending

Trending