The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sidrah
I managed to completely dominate my college's website xP

Link? :smile:
Reply 181
03jenniferp

I'm up to date with the list so far I think for people who've posted in here so from now on if you want to go on, make it a little bit easier for me by quoting me :biggrin:

SEE YOU IN OCTOBER! :ahee:

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

You missed me :smile:. Chemical Engineering (via. Engineering) at Emma.
Reply 182
andyh10
BioNatSci at Sidney here :biggrin:
Have you got your accommodation yet?

:five: Yeah, apparently I'm in Garden Court! Did you get a huge pack of stuff from Sidney yesterday as well? 'Cos I went to fill in the Student Health Form and it said "Please read the information sheet enclosed with this form" and I couldn't find an information sheet...

Then again, there was that much other bumf in with it that it could be inside the Endsleigh Contents Insurance leaflet or anywhere. Eep. :eek3:
Reply 183
03jenniferp
Thought I may as well get here first and say congratz everyone!!!
:biggrin:

I'll get the ball rolling, I'm going to be at John's (yes I know :p: ) doing History!

So what was your reaction? When my results loaded online I saw my History A* and ran into my parents bedroom, chucked my laptop on their bed (probably not the best plan) and squealed... :biggrin: What can I say? I was happy!

I'm up to date with the list so far I think for people who've posted in here so from now on if you want to go on, make it a little bit easier for me by quoting me :biggrin:

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

Missed me! fishpie57, PhysNatSci at Sidney please :smile:

And thanks for doing the list by the way :top:
Reply 184
Tortious
A fellow lawyer! :five:

:hello: woop!

Eee, so excited :woo: I can't wait for my welcome pack, hope it comes tomorrow!!
Reply 185
_tiggy_
:hello: woop!

Eee, so excited :woo: I can't wait for my welcome pack, hope it comes tomorrow!!

I see you live in Hull too? :smile:
Reply 186
alex_hk90
Link? :smile:

www.newvic.ac.uk :biggrin:
Reply 187
Selene
I see you live in Hull too? :smile:

Yep :smile: well, west of Hull actually, in Elloughton (near Brough) whereabouts are you?
Reply 188
03jenniferp
Thought I may as well get here first and say congratz everyone!!!
:biggrin:

I'll get the ball rolling, I'm going to be at John's (yes I know :p: ) doing History!

So what was your reaction? When my results loaded online I saw my History A* and ran into my parents bedroom, chucked my laptop on their bed (probably not the best plan) and squealed... :biggrin: What can I say? I was happy!

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

Classics, Homerton.

Missed my offer by 1% in two different subjects and got thrown in the summer pool but quickly picked back out by Homerton (the college from my original app) and given an offer. It was nervous times between yesterday and today, only slightly hastened on by getting drunk last night.

All good now though :woo:
thechosennerf
Hello, Homerton people! I'm Jodie, and I'll be doing Education with English and Drama. I have a Northern accent, you'll hear me a mile away :smile:

Heya fellow Homertonian :p: Tbh I probably wouldn't hear you even with the accent, I'm Irish and likely to drown out everyone within a mile radius :biggrin:

Domination indeed. :yep:
Reply 191
_tiggy_
Yep :smile: well, west of Hull actually, in Elloughton (near Brough) whereabouts are you?

Elloughton, small world!
Going to Homerton to study Education and English, despite making a big whoopsie with my exams. So so so so happy!
Erm got a letter from Clare today saying 'we are now enclosing a paper entitled Financial Information for Clare Freshers' but there was nothing else in the envelope!! Am I the only one?
Is anyone here international?
I just wonder if they've started to send out the CAS yet.
Reply 195
bubblefyfe
Heya fellow Homertonian :p: Tbh I probably wouldn't hear you even with the accent, I'm Irish and likely to drown out everyone within a mile radius :biggrin:

Emer, update your sig:wink: And it's true, she has a voice like a foghorn:biggrin:

I'm kinda afraid to access your profile, considering there's a terrifying spider-squirrel hybrid staring at me...
Mrs Cullen
I got a letter with accom, acceptance forms etc. yesterday, and an email saying that my freshers' pack should arrive soon. So don't worry, not everyone has them yet!

Got the same thing! English at Girton.

Congrats to everyone for meeting their offers - see you all in a few weeks!
Reply 197
Bean_Giant
Got the same thing! English at Girton.

Congrats to everyone for meeting their offers - see you all in a few weeks!

Ahhh!! A few weeks seems like nothing now:biggrin: It also means I can invest more effort in tackling my reading list, without worrying about actually getting in...:smile:
Reply 198
I'm doing French and Italian at Pembroke =)
jfox223
Emer, update your sig:wink: And it's true, she has a voice like a foghorn:biggrin:

I'm kinda afraid to access your profile, considering there's a terrifying spider-squirrel hybrid staring at me...

Why thank you for that John :rolleyes:
It's ok, the big picture inside my profile is of the mitosis rabbits, you can focus on them :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending