The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Take Acid! Everything you see will be pretty interesting and it lasts for half a day! Everything becomes interesting.
Reply 21
tried both, cocaine's overpriced,overrated and basically makes you arrogant. heroin's like getting in a warm bath/womb and having all of your problems drift away, my nose got itchy but stopped the moment i allowed myself to ignore it. I tried it alone and just listened to classical music (which i never listen to) for hours, a really pleasant experience although not overwhelming in the way E is. I can see why its so addictive, especially for people who have lots of problems
Reply 22
Yeah cocaine is overrated imo, it gives you a nice confidence boost and you don't look ****** in the same way you do with mdma/speed (gurning, massive pupils etc) but for the amount it costs and the low purity, not worth it. Plus I once got a serious attack of paranoia on coke, won't touch the stuff now. I've done quite a few drugs and can honestly say the only one I'm actually really glad I did is MDMA, such a good experience, and all my mates say the same.

Also in reply to a few people in this thread: MDMA is everywhere again now and has been for the past few months, after a drought last year, and there's quite a few decent pills knocking around (8-10 quid a pop though usually) at the moment.
Coke just turned me into a selfish, paranoid wreck, and the comedown was pretty awful. MDMA is where it's at :smile:
lol don't go writing this stuff on the internet as the police keep logs of sketchy conversations, and if you are doing something illegal it could attract that extra unneeded attention to yourself
Nope and never will. I'd rather spend my money on other things tbh, and the potential risks far outweigh the benefits.
Reply 26
Well I had some morphine yesterday (I'm in hospital) and that's like heroin isn't it? It did make me completely spaced out and not care about anything. I don't think it actually made the pain go away, it just made me not care.
Reply 27
Never tried heroin, never would.

You need to educate yourself a bit, if you're classing coke and heroin together, heroin is so much harder than coke it's not even funny. Coke, while i have tried it, it's not that great, just makes you think you're awesome, and you end up pissing everyone else around you off. I wouldn't do it again, and I don't like people who are on it.

I enjoy hash, e (mdma), Ket, Valium and DMT.

none of which are chemically addicive.

And none of which I have taken in the last year, or will ever be able to take again, due to my job :frown:
Guys, your love your love your love is my drug.
Reply 29
Chucklefiend
I had some medical grade morphine a mate nicked from a hospital. It made me feel like nothing mattered, kind of like I'd died and was looking back on all the stuff I used to worry about when I was alive. It was amazing. I wouldn't touch heroin though, just because you never know how pure it is, and of course, it's incredibly addictive.

Morphines very nearly as addictive, I'm sure you know that though. Heroin would have a similar effect to morphine.
Reply 30
And as for how MDMA compares to alcohol, there's no comparison. One of the downsides is it shows you how good you can feel, and after doing it a few times you basically realise alcohol is ****.
Heroin no never would, cocaine i have done a few lines though 6mths apart of each other in fairness i didnt exactly feel anything except the nosebleeds it gave me a day or two later.

Ive only ever smoked weed before and done Amphet. Base but that was like years ago ... only regular drug i take is one of Caffeine properties
Reply 32
Nope and I don't intend to. Waste of money IMO.
failingatm
Best High... is a natural high. :smile:

Heroin is natural :smile:
Bubbles*de*Milo
Allow heroin!

Cocaine just makes you chat ****, speed up, get incredibly paranoid and think you're better than you are. But the paranoia, my God, has had me screaming down the phone at people. :rolleyes:

Have you done heroin? Or would you?
failingatm
Best High... is a natural high. :smile:

Best high is orgasm. But it doesn't last very long.

Scratch that, orgasm + drug high = too intense for human beings.

I've tried pretty much everything but wouldn't try skag cus I just don't like the thought of it and wouldn't want to get addicted. Everything else is good at the time but is something I've grown out of. Not sustainable in the long term psychologically.
Computerscience91

'Allow' in this context basically means the opposite thing, so, no, I doubt she would.
Jono404

Also in reply to a few people in this thread: MDMA is everywhere again now and has been for the past few months, after a drought last year, and there's quite a few decent pills knocking around (8-10 quid a pop though usually) at the moment.

Hmm is it though? Either i've lost the magic or i have a feeling what is being sold as MDMA isn't.

I'm think possibly one of the analogues of MDMA - MDE/MDA/MDEA

Either that or the purity just isn't the best. I remember back in the day, you would take a small bomb of MDMA and it would literally be incredible. The stuff now is ok, it's fun, but it's not that mind shatteringly incredible experience it once was.

I mean i know people have been marquis testing their mandy and it's showing a positive result, but i'm pretty certain it would for mde/mde etc, which effects are similar, but different to mdma.. short of putting some in a mass spectrometer, who knows.

sockpuppettheatre
lol don't go writing this stuff on the internet as the police keep logs of sketchy conversations, and if you are doing something illegal it could attract that extra unneeded attention to yourself

Taking drugs is not actually illegal, it's possession that is illegal. Do you really believe they would use the man power to contact tsr, get our ip addresses, contact our isp's, get our home address, then go to a judge and get a warrant based on an interweb conversation..? I doubt it

newg
Never tried heroin, never would.

You need to educate yourself a bit, if you're classing coke and heroin together, heroin is so much harder than coke it's not even funny. Coke, while i have tried it, it's not that great, just makes you think you're awesome, and you end up pissing everyone else around you off. I wouldn't do it again, and I don't like people who are on it.

I enjoy hash, e (mdma), Ket, Valium and DMT.

none of which are chemically addicive.

And none of which I have taken in the last year, or will ever be able to take again, due to my job :frown:

I agree heroin is a much harder drug than coke, but urrm, diazepam (valium) is a highly addictive drugs (physically/chemically), my knowledge isn't that much on it, but i believe it's a benzodiazepine, and i have heard trying to kick a benzo addiction is absolutely hellish.

You say you smoke hash, i'm curious, is that proper hash? I mean, hash is extremely difficult to find in this country, real hash is lovely to smoke, the smells, the tastes, the lovely mellow high, but all you get is soap bar, extremely low quality hash which is extremely harmful to smoke, unless you know the right people ofr course. How much do you pay for your hash?

I've heard a lot about DMT (dimethyltryptamine), sort of scares me though - isn't it released when you die?

A pretty amazing experience i've heard non the less.
Computerscience91

No. It's one of the very few drugs I haven't tried/wouldn't touch.
Reply 39
cocaine made me feel top of the world.

out of all the stimulants i thought mephedrone was the best, when it was legal and not cut with everything

Latest

Trending

Trending